26th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

When will be the IIT JEE exam for 9th class?

when will be the iit-jee test exam for 9th class willl be held ? and some information about this exam.

27th December 2011, 12:37 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the IIT JEE exam for 9th class?

dear friend,
My friend , IIT-JEE exam is an entrance exam for B.tech course..

Which is conducted by IIT's every year...

B.tech course is a graduation level course, so to get admission in B.tech course one must have complete the 12th or its equivalent ..

You are a student of class 9th.. Then you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam.
First complete 12th class then apply for IIT-JEE exam..

All the best.
27th December 2011, 01:30 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the iit-jee test exam for 9th class willl be held ? and some information about this exam.
HI,
IIT-JEE exam is not for 9th class. IIT-JEE exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Science.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR I.I.T-J.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 60% marks(For ST/SC 55%) in physics, chemistry and maths from recognized university or board.
> Age should be above 17year
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
27th December 2011, 07:35 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

WHAT IS IIT JEE?

IIT JEE STANDS FOR INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.THIS EXAM IS CONDUCTED TO STUDENTS TO ENTER THE COLLEGE OF THE 15 IIT’s IN INDIA.IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE DIFFICULT EXAMS TO CRACK BUT IF PROPER TRAINING IS DONE THEN IT IS VERY EASY TO CRACK THE EXAM.THERE ARE 15 IITs IN CITIES LIKE CHENNAI,BOMBAY,DELHI,INDORE ETC..THE EXAMIS CONDUCTED IN TWO MODES i)OFFLINE EXAMS
ii)ONLINE EXAMS

IIT JEE 2012 QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY

THE CANDIDATES WHO BELONG TO GENRERAL CATEGORY(GE) AND OTHER BACKWARD COMMUNITY (OBC)SHOUL BE BELOW THE AGE OF 25 YEARS.FOR SC AND ST COMMUNITY THE AGE LIMIT IS Y=UPTO 30 YEARS OF AGE.THE CANDIDATED MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR HIGHER SECONDARY EXAM OF ANY BOARD AND MUST HAVE PASSED WITH 60 % FOR GENERAL CATEGORY AND OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES .BUT TO SC AND ST AND PD CANDIDATES THE PASS MINIMUM MARKS IS 55%.A CANDIDATE COMPLETED DIPLOMA MUST HAVE GOT THE CERTIFICATE FROM AICTE OR FROM STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.

NUMBER OF JEE ATTEMPTS
THE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS THE CANDIDATE CAN IS TWO TIMES IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS.THOSE WHO APPEARED IN JEE 2010 NOT ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE 2012 IIT JEE EXAM.THE IIT JEE APPLICANTS ARE CANCELLED IF SHE OR HE DOES NOT SUBMIT THE FORM ALONG WITH ORGINAL DOCEMENTS ON OR BEFORE OF DECMEBER 15 ,2011.

DATE OF EXAMS AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
OCTOBER 31 IS STARTING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS ANDDECEMBER 10 IS CLOSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS.NOVEMBER 1IS THE STARTING OF OFFLINE APPLICATION FORMS AND DECMBER 5 IS CLOSE OF OFFLINE APPLICATION FORMS AND DECMEBER 15 IS LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT COMPLETED IIT JEE COMPLETED FORMS.THE DATE OF EXAM IS ON 8 TH APRIL 2012 AND THE DECLARATION OF RESULTS IS 18 TH MAY 2012.

SYLLABUS FOR IIT JEE
THE SUBJECTS FOR IIT JEE IS PHYSICS ,CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS.THE EXAMIS CONDUCTED FOR SIX HOURS IN TWO SESSIONS.EACH SESSION IS FOR THREE HOURS.THE QUESTION ARE OBJECTIVE TYPE AND SHOULD BE FILLED IN THE OMR SHEET.THE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED TO VERIFY WHETHER THE CANDIDATES ARE GOOD ENOUGH IN REASONING, ANLYTICAL ABILITY AND TEST COMPREHENSION.
THE BOOKS FOR IIT JEE IS THE 11TH AND 12 TH NCERT BOOKS .FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE THE MATHEMATICS BOOKS ARE TATA McGRAW HILLS BOOKS.THE PATTERN OF IIT JEE VARIES EVERY YEARAND THERE IS A NEGATIVE MARK FOR EACH WRONG ANSWER.

THERE IS NO IIT JEE EXAMINATIONS FOR 9 TH STANDARD .THE BOARD IS CONDUCTING IIT JEE EXAMINATIONS FOR ONLY STUDENTS WHO COMPLETED THEIR TWELVTH STANDARD.SO OYU COMPLETE YOUR HIGHER STUDIES AND THEN APPLY FIR IIT JEE EXAMINATIONS.
Quote:
"OPPURTUNITIES KNOCKS THE DOOR FOR EVERONE"
27th December 2011, 11:31 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dera
Sorry dear this exam eligibility is after +2 science you can apply for this exam ......

i am providing you a details information for this exam........

Good luck........
27th December 2011, 12:23 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: When will be the IIT JEE exam for 9th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be the IIT JEE exam for 9th class?

IIT-JEE is not conducted for the 9th class .It is basically an engineering entrance exam and for appearing in this exam you must have atleast intermediate degree.If you want more details regarding the eligibility criteria then please see below.

IIT-JEE Eligibility Criteria 2012
  • The candidate must have either passed or appearing in Intermediate or equivalent examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics as cumpulsory subjects.
  • You must get atleast 60% in intermediate or equivalent examination ,if you are a general category or OBC student. For SC/ST/PD candidate it is 55%
  • Only 2 attempts are permissible and that too in consecutive years .Firstly when you are appearing in your class 12th or intermediate exam and secondly just after that year.
  • For more information ,please visit the official website -http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

So first of all pass 10th, then 10+2 with science stream(PCM) and get at least 60% then you will be eligible to apply for IIT-JEE.

Advertisement Published by IIT-JEE

With Regards
ravik1214
27th December 2011, 05:51 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

sorry friends you are not eligible for IIT now.firstly you complete your 12th exam then you apply for IIT and It is not conducted for 9th class.
i inform you, that IIT is one of the most prominent exam for B.tech.and very much competition for it, huge amount of student participates in this exam,so if you want crack IIT exam then you work hard for this exam now.

minimum eligibility

candidates should be passed in 12th class with 60% aggregates in (pcm stream)

you attempts only two consecutive years for this exam when you appear in class 21th.
Firstly when you are appearing in your class 12th or intermediate exam and secondly just after that year.
visit the website for more information-www.iit jee.ac.in

27th June 2012, 11:53 PM
tanveersandhu

My Dear Friend i want to tell you that there is no IIT exam for students after the 9th standard. For appearing into the IIT exam you will have to clear the 12th standard with science subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60% marks. Than you can be eligible of giving the IIT exam. I hope the information will be satisfactory for you. Thank you very much.
28th June 2012, 04:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

IIT-JEE exam is conducted by IITs for getting admission in IITs in India.
It is for doing B.Tech (Undergraduate Course) in different streams.

A candidate must be 10+2 passed or appearing to be eligible for this exam.
Since, you are asking for 9th class. So there is no exam like IIT-JEE for students studying in 9th class.
13th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want see the sample paper of javahar navodaya vidhiylaya entrance exam of class 9th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?