27th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Should I take experience after engineering in CS or should I do directly MBA after engineering?

hello.
i am doing engg. (CS)final year from PITS,ujjain

i want to do mba ....so should i take a experience or i can do mba after engg.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  2. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  4. Which MBA stream is good for Software Engineer?
  5. Does computer engineering government job require experience from private companies?
  6. Should I do MBA after job experience? I am pursuing B.Tech ECE
  7. How can I join IAF directly after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 4 years experience?
  8. Which one is better between MBA and Executive MBA? I have 8 years of experience field
  9. Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK?
  10. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
  11. Is it possible to directly study MCA after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  12. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  13. Is it possible to gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2 to 3 years
  14. Which are the courses available in UP?
  15. Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing
  16. Can I join direct 2nd year of B.Tech Civil? What is the syllabus?
  17. How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
  18. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
25th October 2011, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take experience after engineering in CS or should I do directly MBA after engineering?

In order to join MBA, you need not have any work experience. You only need to attend the CAT/MAT exam. The minimum eligibility for MBA is a graduation in any discipline. If you are interested in working in the technical field, you can work in some good companies for some time and gain some valuable experience and later can join for the MBA. You can also opt for MBA while working itself as a distance course too. Work experience will be an added advantage but it is not compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?