22nd December 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Does computer engineering government job require experience from private companies?

For any govt. job I had to get any experience from private companies or it will directly join me after my interview? And I’m asking this question for computer engineering jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  2. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  3. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  5. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  6. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  8. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  9. Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%
  10. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  11. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  14. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  17. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?
  18. What are the present career options for outgoing students of CSE department? What is the minimum percentage required to attend the interview in MNCs?
23rd December 2015, 11:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does computer engineering government job require experience from private companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For any govt. job I had to get any experience from private companies or it will directly join me after my interview? And I’m asking this question for computer engineering jobs.
It is not necessary you should have work experience from private companies for the job in government sector. The advertisements will be given for the government jobs through newspapers. You have to apply for a job either online or offline. For government jobs there will be an examination for the recruitment. The aspirant has to clear the examination first and then there will be an interview.
23rd December 2015, 11:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does computer engineering government job require experience from private companies?

No, it's not necessary to get any experience from private companies in order to get the job in government sectors.

The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility requirements and then should apply for the respective post to which he/ she wished to work for.

After the application process, the candidate should then appear in the written exam and personal interview through which the candidates are selected for the post.

Some of the government sectors in which they find employment are given below :

* BSNL.

* MTNL.

* SAIL.

* DRDO.

* GAIL.

* BHEL.

* HAL.

* HCL.

* HPCL.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Postal services.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.
25th December 2015, 08:20 PM
ayush_1993

No, it's not necessary to get any experience from private companies in order to get the job in government sectors.

The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility requirements like age, graduation.
The candidate will fill the form firstly by offline or online method,then the candidate should appear in the written exam and personal interview through which the candidates are selected for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?