18th November 2015, 01:39 PM
mishracid2015

Process to join CID on 12th basis?

Dear sir,
I have passed 12th with commerce 60% marks and B.com from Delhi university(sol). I want to join CID what is process if i want to do 12th basis and if B.com basis please give me all information for join the CID.

THANKING YOU
PURUSOTTAM MISHRA
DELHI

18th November 2015, 07:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to join CID on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishracid2015 View Post
Dear sir,
I have passed 12th with commerce 60% marks and B.com from Delhi university(sol). I want to join CID what is process if i want to do 12th basis and if B.com basis please give me all information for join the CID.

THANKING YOU
PURUSOTTAM MISHRA
DELHI
You have completed B.Com degree from Delhi University so you are eligible for CID entrance exam.

If you have qualify in below given stages then you are eligible for the post of CID recruitment exam.

1)SSC CGL Tier I

2)SSC CGL Tier II

3)Medical test

4)Physical test

5)Personal interview

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC CGL entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
18th November 2015, 09:06 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CID stands for the Criminal Investigation Department. You can join this department either through the Civil Services examination or Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

For both the exams, minimum qualification is bachelor's degree. So, you can apply for the exam with bachelor's degree as minimum qualification. The minimum age limit for Civil Services exam is 21 years.

For Sub Inspector post in CID is 20-30 years. You can apply for any one or both of them and clear the exam to join the department.
18th November 2015, 09:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> CID means Crime Investigation Department is a crime detection agency under the Government of India.

>> To join CID candidates are required to qualify the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

You can join CID after 12th at the post of Constable. To join as a sub inspector or higher officer, you have to clear graduation(B.com).

The selection process is as follow ::::::>>>>>>>>

>> Written test.
>> Physical test.
>> Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?