22nd February 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships which I can get based on 9th standard marks percentage?

Hello, I am shakir and want to know how can I get scholarship on basis of percentage in previous class. I have scored 97 percent. I am studying In class 9th. Can you please give me the scholarship details on this? Awaiting for the response.

17th August 2017, 05:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships which I can get based on 9th standard marks percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am shakir and want to know how can I get scholarship on basis of percentage in previous class. I have scored 97 percent. I am studying In class 9th. Can you please give me the scholarship details on this? Awaiting for the response.

You are eligible to apply for the scholarships given below after completion of 9th standard. Generally, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. Many government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships for deserving students. You can contact your school administration to get a scholarship or apply directly. Some of the scholarships available for the 9th passed students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

IIFCT Scholarship - Website Link

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Website Link

The Velammal Science Talent Search Exam - Website Link

Young India Scholarship for School Students - Website Link

National Scholarship Test - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?