25th December 2017, 03:22 PM
Krishil thakkar

Should my son change the school to Shannen School Vadodara from Rosary High School?

My son is studying in 8th std in rosary high school and he wants to change his school to Shannen school vadodara. Should my son change the school to shannen or continue with rosary high school. Please give me the answer fast.

26th December 2017, 06:30 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Should my son change the school to Shannen School Vadodara from Rosary High School?

As a matter of fact, it's your personal choice to which school you want your child to study in.
The prime difference between both the educational institutions is of affiliation. Rosary High School is registered with Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and Shannen School with Central Board of Secondary Education. In my opinion you should admit your child to Shannen School as it offers a diverse range of facilities with less student teacher ratio, digital learning etc.
26th December 2017, 09:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should my son change the school to Shannen School Vadodara from Rosary High School?

If your son is interested to change the school from Shannen School Vadodara to Rosary High School, I suggest you to change his school. It is best to take admission for your child in the school where he is interested, so, that he will concentrate on studies properly. You have to take the Transfer certificate and 8th standard marksheet from Shannen School Vadodara and submit it in Rosary High School along with admission application form for taking admission in 9th standard.
27th December 2017, 02:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school anytime and anywhere in India. All you need check is the board. You can change if the board is same otherwise you cannot change the school.

For changing the school you need to submit few documents which are listed below:

- Transfer certificate
- Score card
- Character certificate
- Address proof
- Identity proof
And few other documents based on the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?