14th November 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school in 10th standard if the previous one is not good?

Presently my son is studying in XYZ school in 9th class, but school is not good, registration for 10th class is just 10 days before, may I change my school in 10th class to another school? Can you please answer me soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response.

15th November 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school in 10th standard if the previous one is not good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Presently my son is studying in XYZ school in 9th class, but school is not good, registration for 10th class is just 10 days before, may I change my school in 10th class to another school? Can you please answer me soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response.

The candidate has to contact the school he/she wants to get admission. The candidate has to provide necessary documents like Class IX mark sheet, transfer certificate etc. for the admission to the new school. It is difficult to get admission in top schools for Class X. Complete the admission procedure in the new school and get admitted. It is better to change the school of the same boards. Try not to change from one board to another board at the time of Class X. Candidate has to first get confirmation from the prospective school he/she want admission before quitting the current school.
15th November 2017, 02:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school in 10th standard if the previous one is not good?

Yes, you can change your son to another school for pursuing 10th standard if the previous school is not good. If the classes for 10th standard in the previous and new school has not yet started then, you can change your son to another school easily. You have to submit the documents like TC, 9th standard marksheet, etc., to the new school and complete the admission process successfully, so, that your son will get admission in 10th standard in new school.
15th November 2017, 03:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to change your school in 10th standard to some other school under rule. There are some of the registration forms are also filled by the board and also the examination conducted as PSA and summative examination so not possible for you to change your school in 10th class.
This is so Complex process that school always refuses to do.
Hence you must continue in the same school to make yourself safe from any complications and future problems.
15th November 2017, 06:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to change school in middle session. Let me tell you that in class 9th also you have to go through a registration process. And after completing registration in class 9th you cannot change school.
If that school is not good then you have to go through tuition either home or go to his place. This is the only option you have to get good marks in class 10th examination. Therefore, go for this and do hard labour.
15th November 2017, 06:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can but it will be a tough procedure as you have to visit the school in which you want to get admission only if they will accept your admission you will become eligible to get admission.

Also you have to ask for the board registration number from school in which you are pursuing now.

But, you will be not eligible to get admission in school affiliated with different board in respect to one in which you are pursuing.
15th November 2017, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To change to another school for pursuing 10th standard, first I suggest you to check whether there are any vacant seats in 10th standard in the new school where you wish to take admission. After enquiring, if there are vacant seats, then you have to take TC, 9th standard marksheet, Bonafide certificate, etc., from your old school and submit it in the new school. Once, you are done with the admission process, you will be offered admission in 10th standard in new school.
16th November 2017, 12:17 AM
ashfaquekhan316

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your school in 10th standard as there is no such provision for it. You will have t however get admission in 9th standard in the prospective school you wish to get admission add then after clearing the examination, you can get admission in 10th boards and clear the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?