25th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to change school after completion of Class 1?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell that how i can change my school after passing 1 class? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon? I just wanted to change my son school and not sure what all needs to be done. Thank you!

25th August 2015, 05:24 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to change school after completion of Class 1?

There is nothing to do.you have to get the application form from the school in which you wish to join and you have to fill up the application giving all the details like name ,father name,school name of previously studied.after that you can submit in the school and there will be some tests for you and your parents.By passing them you are able to join in that school
25th August 2015, 09:09 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to change school after completion of Class 1?

The procedure of changing the school for class 1st student is very simple.As he will get admission in class 2nd so, there is no any difficult procedure for this.

Firstly, you need to find that in which school you wants to get admitted your child. After, that you need to visit the school campus. From administration department of school you will get all the information related to admission procedure.

You would required the report card of class 1. You son will get direct admission or he needs to qualify a small test. As every school has different admission criteria.

So, the admission procedure is depends upon school to school.
26th August 2015, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such procedure for admission in 2nd standard.

Most schools, generally, don’t take any tests for selection of students in lower classes.

They simply take an interview to see if the child knows the fundamental things and is not afraid of interacting with new people like children at such age usually are.

But, some competitive schools whose ideology is that every child in their school has to be A-class material, they conduct a series of tests followed by a rigorous interview.

Sometimes, this format is for both children and their parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?