28th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Change of school in 12th after passing 11th?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Can I change my school in 12 after passing 11th?

28th November 2015, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of school in 12th after passing 11th?

No, you cannot get admission in another school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from a recognised board. Most of the educational boards which offers 11th and 12th standard will not offer direct admission in 12th standard. You need to pursue your 12th standard from same board school where you have pursued your 11th standard. So, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another school.
28th November 2015, 11:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change the school after the 11th std to pursue the 10+2 from the other.

As there are various registration and examination conducted in the 10+1 by the board in which you have entered the same school details.

So, you need to continue the 10+2 with the same school or make a gap year to again join the another school.
28th November 2015, 11:17 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is really hard to change the School in 12th Class after passing the 11th Class.You cannot take admission in 12th after passing 11th in another School.Students of 11th Class have to enroll in 12th Class in the end of 11th Class,So students have to study 11th and 12th in same School.So it is impossible to change the School in 11th for appearing in 12th.If you want to change the School in 12th after passing 11th,then you have to study for the 11th again and then you can admit in 12th and study there.It means there is wastage of a year in 11th Class.

So i suggests you that if you are not getting any problem in school where you are studying 11th Class,then You should study 12th in Same School.But if you are getting problem in that school then you can change the School and study there for 12th Class.
28th November 2015, 11:58 PM
rituja mukherjee

The simple answer to your question is NO.
Even if you are expecting overwhelming response to your query, unfortunately there is no good news awaiting for you regarding your change of school in class 12. Class 9 and class 11 are extremely vital as registration for Boards are done in the following two classes. Similarly in this case you cannot be allowed to shift to any school at this point of time. Because the registration for your class 12 board exam has already be done in class 11, and you will be allowed to sit for such exam based on such registration. So school change is not possible at this point of time.
29th November 2015, 12:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much change your school after the completion of your 11th to a different school, you will however have to imply with the following below mentioned criterias;

> First of all you need to get a Transfer Certificate from the school where you currently are studying in.

> You will have to collecet all of your documents from previous schools, i.e. report card, character certificate, school migration certificate, etc.

> Notify your board about the changeof school.

Then you can probably proceed to fulfill the admission procedure in the prospective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?