24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can my son change his second language to Hindi/Sanskrit from Arabic in UAE school in grade 9?

My son has Arabic as second language in grade 9 in UAE. If he has to go to India in 10th grade (due to current situation in gulf) can he change the second language to Hindi/Sanskrit. There are no schools offering Arabic in our state in India.

Related Questions:
26th December 2016, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son change his second language to Hindi/Sanskrit from Arabic in UAE school in grade 9?

Yes, definitely your ward can change his second language to Hindi if the school offers Hindi as second language.
So first of all confirm from the respective School that does the School offers Hindi as second language. If the School offers, then he can definitely change his second language to Hindi otherwise there is no other option.
27th February 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my son change his second language to Hindi/Sanskrit from Arabic in UAE school in grade 9?

Can my son change his second language from hindi to malayalam in cbse board from 9th grade to 10th grade? He is studying in uae.
27th July 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a Sanskrit teacher, can I get a teaching job in UAE?
27th July 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sanskrit second language in dubai CBSE schools for 9th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?