29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?

I want to change school for my son. i am looking for best school with reasonable fee structure. pls. advice. I just wanted to know the procedure which we need to followed to get the admission. So, can someone please provide me the information soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  3. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  4. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  5. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  6. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  7. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  8. Notification for admission in St.Xavier's Collegiate School? Fe structure and availability of school bus?
  9. What is the Fees of Rohilla School Bareilly?
  10. Fee structure of Apeejay School Nerul? How is the school?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  13. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  14. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  15. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?
  18. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
29th May 2015, 11:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?

Navrachana International School Vadodara, (NISV) is one of best school in vadodara with reasonable fee structure and a state of the art English medium school

Contact Details - +91 9824000430

FEE STRUCTURE

Prospectus Rs. 500/-
Admission Fee Rs. 25,000/-

Annual Imprest Deposit (balance refundable)
Pre Primary Rs. 5000/- -
Grade 1st - 9th Rs. 5000/-
Boarders Rs. 25,000/-

School Term : April to March for CBSE

Composite Annual Fee
Grade 1 - 5 Rs. 87,300/-
Grade 6 - 10 Rs. 99,000/-
Grade 11 Rs. 1,05,000/-

For CBSE curriculum 25 % in each quarter
1st Quarter By 21st April
2nd Quarter By 21st July
3rd Quarter By 21st October
4th Quarter By 21st January

here am attaching a Admission form and admission procedure , you can download it here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ApplicationPackFinal.pdf(2.66 MB, 519 views)
27th June 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?

Dear Sir/Madam. Need to know which are the best english medium schools in vadodara along with the fees structure

Regards
20th January 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best CBSE school in Vadodara wth affordable fees structure.
2nd June 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Navrachana International School Vadodara, (NISV) is one of best school in vadodara with reasonable fee structure and a state of the art English medium school , my foot , one of my close relative son in this school , i did not meet this person now as every time he is in tension of school fees and talking on that topics.
Grade 1 - 5 Rs. 87,300/-
Grade 6 - 10 Rs. 99,000/-
Grade 11 Rs. 1,05,000/-

some one asking for school with less fee and this beggars started to advertise their school

look at this rich beggars , even all schools at their levels are just suckers . i want their kids must pay for this , they must to have.

if you beggars need this much money they why your students need to go for expensive tuition , All CBSC schools are like a woman without breast , they can not feed their own child and their kids have to go to drink milk somewhere else , how shameless school is these and including couching classes.
9th June 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for sarwa mangle 11th grade ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?