13th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Solved papers of Maths commerce HSc exam

i need solved papers of maths commerce hsc exam i have d questions but im unable to solve a few questions so want the solution sets

14th December 2012, 11:30 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Solved papers of Maths commerce HSc exam

Hi,
In my opinion you will have to buy a book or two regarding this subject. The book will have the entire guidance as to what questions might come in your examinations, what all questions have come earlier and their solutions. You will also get a better insight of the subject itself. Let me tell you one more thing that the key to get success in the subject of mathematics is to constantly practice the subject. Make a separate copy on the two papers of mathematics and practice the sums of your text book thoroughly. After your own text book is finished now go for this type of book that I have mentioned. One such book is written by P.G.Power on Commerce mathematics for higher secondary standards. Here I am giving you the cover picture of the book. You can go to any book stall and check for this book. All the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	maths.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	125577  
14th September 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved papers of Maths commerce HSc exam

What is frequency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?