13th May 2010, 05:39 PM
VISHWAJYOTHISH

Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?

Sir,
I want to do sound engineering course in ftti,is it a common exam for all the courses there or differrent ,hw can I prepare for it,pls refer me any books and question pattern of the exam,pls give me some of the other premier institutes providing this course,pls mention me about the scope of this career in this days

Related Questions:
  1. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  2. In which year should I appear in FTII entrance exam? How to prepare for it? Is Sound engineering best option to do from FTII for E&TC engineer?
  3. How to get admission in FTII for sound engineering course? -- [New]
  4. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  5. Can I be eligible for sound recording course of PG in FTII Pune
  6. Procedure to do PG Diploma in Sound Engineering from FTII, Pune?
  7. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?
  8. Which are the first 10 premier institutes/universities for engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Sound Engineering course at FTII being a candidate having completed BBA and having Physics at 10+2 level?
  10. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  11. Good Film schools in India? Is Pune ftii is good? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India?
  13. Previous years question papers for sound recording and design in SRFTII and FTII
  14. Can computer science graduates give All India Radio assistant engineer exam
  15. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  16. List of premier institutes where Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive will be scheduled?
  17. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  18. When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now
14th May 2010, 12:27 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?

the na,es of the institutes which provide this course are
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
COMPUFIELD® Computer Institute.mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
B. S. ABDUR RAHMAN CRESCENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE
GMR Institute of Technology
Inlingua Bangalore
Acharya Institutes
many other are there the names are available at
http://www.emagister.in/sound_engineering_courses-ek2410.htm
6th June 2010, 03:19 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VISHWAJYOTHISH View Post
Sir,
I want to do sound engineering course in ftti,is it a common exam for all the courses there or differrent ,hw can I prepare for it,pls refer me any books and question pattern of the exam,pls give me some of the other premier institutes providing this course,pls mention me about the scope of this career in this days
Hi
Why you are intersted in any other institute, please concentrate on FTII.
FTII is top most institute in not only india but in world.
Think positive and prepare for ftii. You will definetly clear it out.

But you ask for name of other institute. So, below is the name.
A.D.M.E.C., New Delhi( Delhi )
Pocket B-6/83, Sector-7, Rohini , New Delhi ( Delhi ) - 110085

A.I.S.E.T. Computer Education, Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )
All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology, SCOPE CAMPUS, NH-12, Bhaironpur, (Near Misrod), Hoshangabad Road , Bhopal ( Bhopal Dist. ) - 461026

A.J.K. Mass Communication Research Centre, New Delhi( Delhi )
Jamia Millia Islamia University, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar , New Delhi ( Delhi ) - 110025

Aastha Multimedia, Godhra( Gujarat )
403, Fourth Floor, Mahavir Complex, Near Jani Society , Godhra ( Panchmahal Dist. ) - 389001

Academy 18, Kalkaji( Delhi )
Studio 18, India (Pvt) Ltd, 8, Balaji Estate, Guru Ravi Das Marg , Kalkaji ( Delhi ) - 110019

Academy for Photographic Excellence [APEx], New Delhi( Delhi )
60, Basant Lok Community Centre, Vasant Vihar , New Delhi ( Delhi ) - 110057

Academy of Animation and Gaming, Noida( Uttar Pradesh )
A-68, Sector -2 , Noida ( Gautam Buddha Nagar Dist. ) - 201301

Academy of Animation Art and Technology, Kolkata( West Bengal )
Shrachi Tower, 686 Anandapur, 4th Floor , Kolkata ( Kolkata Dist. ) - 700107

Academy of Broadcasting, Chandigarh( Chandigarh )
SCO, # 29 FF, Sector 33 D , Chandigarh ( Chandigarh ) - 160020

Academy of Media Studies, Palwal( Haryana )
Pioneer Building, Kithwari Chowk, NH-2 , Palwal ( Palwal Dist. ) - 121102

Academy of Radio Management, New Delhi( Delhi )
Building No. 30, 1st Floor, Hauz Khaz Village , New Delhi

There are no books that can be used to prepare for the entrance examination?

It is also not possible to request for past years’ question papers for the written test.
Good luck
16th June 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO SOUND ENGINEERING P.G COURSE. I HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN NURSING. CAN I APPLY FOR THIS COURSE
20th June 2010, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Sound Desining Course?
22nd July 2010, 02:28 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Sound Desining Course?
Dear friend
The premier institutes for sound engineering and design are as under.

A.D.M.E.C., New Delhi( Delhi )
Pocket B-6/83, Sector-7, Rohini , New Delhi ( Delhi ) - 110085

Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar( Madhya Pradesh )
Gour Nagar , Sagar ( Sagar Dist. ) - 470003

Film and Television Institute of India, Pune( Maharashtra )
Law College Road , Pune ( Pune Dist. ) - 411004

Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
CIT Campus , Chennai ( Chennai Dist. ) - 600113

Institute of New Media Development and Research, Pune( Maharashtra )
Prabhat Road, Lane 5 , Pune ( Pune Dist. ) - 411004

Keltron Advanced Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram( Kerala )
1st Floor, Syrian Church Road, Keltron IT Education, Spencer Jn , Thiruvananthapuram ( Thiruvananthapuram Dist. ) - 695001

National Institute of Film and Fine Arts (N.I.F.F.A.), Kolkata( West Bengal )
35 A, Townshend Road , Kolkata ( Kolkata Dist. ) - 700025

S.A.E. Technology College, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
29/8, Jayalakshmi Estates, 6th Floor, Haddows Road , Chennai ( Chennai Dist. ) - 600006

Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata( West Bengal )
E.M. By-Pass Road, Panchasayar P.O. , Kolkata
( Kolkata Dist. ) - 700094

The institutes have their separate provision for admission to various courses.
Please visit the college websites for more details regarding admission and entrance test.
Thank You
5th August 2010, 05:41 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Sound or audio engineering has very much importance in the field of film, video production, sound broadcasting and advertising.

And for that FTII is the best institute you can prefer.

Just go through the syllabus content of FTII entrance and prepare yourself according to that. If you need to take some coaching for the entrance test you can take that.

You can download the previous year papers of FTII entrance from the links:
kalakaksha.net/FTII_test_papers.htm
isbigdeal.blogspot.com/2010/.../ftii-previous-year-question-paper.html

Other institutes offering Audio engineering are:

A.D.M.E.C., New Delhi,

Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu, Chennai,

Institute of New Media Development and Research, Pune,

National Institute of Film and Fine Arts (N.I.F.F.A.), Kolkata

Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata

SoundIdeaz Academy , Mumbai

All the best!
14th August 2010, 05:05 AM
flowingfish

Default I want to express my heartfelt thanks...

I want to tell my heartfelt thanks for super trading signal service. Samrtforexsignal.com takes exactly what they say they will in a timely and very light to understand manner. My membership is only 3 months old and already I got enjoyed the best success I have ever had with Forex.
15th August 2010, 06:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

A.J.K. Mass Communication Research Centre, New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia University,

Aastha Multimedia, Godhra( Gujarat )

Academy 18, Kalkaji( Delhi )

Academy for Photographic Excellence [APEx], New Delhi( Delhi )

Academy of Animation and Gaming, Noida( Uttar Pradesh )

Academy of Animation Art and Technology, Kolkata( West Bengal )

Academy of Broadcasting, Chandigarh( Chandigarh )
22nd October 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Can u comment on the fee structure of sound engineering
1st November 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between sound engineering and sound recording
7th November 2010, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i am deepu frm kerala,i wnt to knw is tre any scope for scope for sounengineering? Is thre any studycentre in kerala?
17th November 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am studying 12 th and my aim was to became a sound engineer . Is there any colleges in tamil nadu ? Can i do after 12 th ?
3rd February 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?

Dear Mr Deepu

If you are looking for a Professional platform for Sound Engineering Studies, choose Sound Engineering Academy, Trivandrum. It is one of the leading Exclusive Audio Engineering Training Campus in India.

Sound Engineering Academy

Web: www.seaindia.in

12th February 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am Partha, I want to do the Diploma in audio technology management course in Kolkata. Please, send the address in Kolkata this purpose course and eligibility and course fees.
15th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I wanna take sound engineering as my career bcoz music is my passion and i wanna be a pro dj. i am now in 12th std.....write the name of some sound engineering colleges in kolkata.....thanks
15th May 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is anirudh,i am a B Tech graduate and i want to pursue audio engineering. plzz tell me the best college which offers this cource..my preferable location would be in and around delhi ,but i a open to going to any metro. The employability is a big question too so also tell the employability options strictly in and around delhi...
23rd May 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

6 lakhs for 3 yrs in sae
30th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want a degree college for sound engineering after XIIth
3rd June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for sound engg one year course????
29th June 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, this is daniel from nagpur, i just wanted to know that which college is better for a degree course in sound engg from Maharashtra or Madhya pradesh, what is the fee structure and what is the minimum qualification required?
5th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference or any preference given to a graduate and a non-graduate or they are treated equal at sound engineering colleges? i am going to be a engineer from electrical and electronics branch...so what i wanted to know is that whether i ll be having an edge over the other students or not?? i mean am i wasting time... because i will be getting the same course as the person who is 10 2 pass... so will there be any difference???
13th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I want form for sound engineering one year dip-course in Ftii pune.
10th October 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to do the sound engineering course
13th November 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Course fee about sound engineering at Satyajit roy film and television institute and eligibility and age limit for this course.When its' session is started?Can i take any educational loan for such course?-suvendu
13th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Film and Television Institute of India(FTII);Law College Road, Pune - 411 004,Maharashtra. is one of the best institutes in film industry.

Eligibility:

The required minimum eligibility to have admission in FTII is a bachelor's degree.

If you are interested to pursue a course in Audiography and TV engineering, for that you should have Physics at 10+2 level besides a bachelors degree in any discipline.

If you are interested in Art Direction, you should either have a bachelor's degree an equivalent diploma in Architecture or Painting or Applied Art or Sculptures or Interior designs or related fields in fine arts.

There are some courses offered by the institute:

Diploma Course:

1:Three-year course in Film and Television (Direction)
2:Three-year course in Film and Television (Cinematography)
3:Three-year course in Film and Television (Editing)
4:Three-year course in Film and Television (Sound Recording & Sound Design)

Certificate Course:

1:One-year course in Television (Direction).
2:One-year course in Television (Electronic Cinematography).
3:One-year course in Television (Video Editing).
4:One-year course in Television (Sound Recording and Television Engineering).

PG Diploma Course:

1:Two-year course in Acting.
2:Two-year course in Art Direction and Production Design.

PG Certificate course:
1:One-and-a-half year course in Animation and Computer Graphics.
2:One year course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing.

for more visit:http://www.ftiindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: txt FTII Syll.txt(1.3 KB, 186 views)
20th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I just appeared for the 12th exams.I am interested in sound engineering i aim to become a music director. I wanna know if there is scope for sound engineering in India..? i would also like to know which are the colleges providing these courses and what are the requirements for this course..??
9th April 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i have a arts degree in B.A. can i do the 1 year coarse of sound engineering ? or less then 6 months diploma. if yes than what the prosses of the addmision & what is the fess of this coarse?
28th August 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Sourav a student of 12th class on Science.i've math & physics.i want to do degree cource on Sound Engineering & Recording after 12th.i live in Kolkata.want to know good institute in kolkata & outsides.fees,structure,subject,topics,admission criteria.plz help me someone
19th April 2013, 05:36 PM
VINOD B MAKWANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by VISHWAJYOTHISH View Post
Sir,
12th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do sound engineering after 12 th std in India or in foreign countries??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?