30th November 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Standard books to prepare for Atomic molecular and Nuclear and particle physics NET JRF exam?

Which books for 1] Atomic and molecular and 2]nuclear and particle physics would be best suited for preparation of NET JRF physical sciences in terms of its problems and worked out examples. Can someone please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Nagpur University B.Sc (Final) Physics- Molecular Physics, Nuclear Physics and Solid State Physics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Physics Paper-IV(nuclear Physics, Solid State Physics and Electronics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech 2nd Year- Physics-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to prepare for JRF NET exam? Books to be referred?
  6. Books for CSIR NET entrance exam in Physics?
  7. Gujarat SET Physical Sciences (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  9. How to prepare for JEST 2016 online?
  10. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  11. Suitable books of Plant Biotechnology to prepare for ICAR-JRF-NET
  12. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam? Information about JRF and SLAT?
  13. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme- Physics HL P1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  16. Details about NET JRF exam in Biotechnology? Which books I should prefer for it?
  17. Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for JRF Entomology exam? Books to refer?
9th December 2017, 07:32 PM
perthc

Default Re: Standard books to prepare for Atomic molecular and Nuclear and particle physics NET JRF exam?

Hi,

The Standard books to prepare for Atomic molecular and Nuclear and particle physics NET JRF exam are hereby given below :-

Book names along with its respective author is given ---->

Atomic molecular

BOOK NAME by AUTHOR

1) Physics of atoms and molecules by B. Bransden

2) Atoms, Molecules and Photons: An Introduction to Atomic‑, Molecular by Wolfgang Demtröder

3) The Fundamentals of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Book by Robert L. Brooks

4) Quantum Physics of Atoms, Molecules, Solids, Nuclei, and Particles
Book by Robert Resnick

5) Atomic Physics: An Exploration Through Problems and Solutions by David P. DeMille, Derek F. Kimball, and Dmitry Budker

=================================================

Nuclear and particle physics

BOOK NAME by AUTHOR
1)Nuclear and Particle Physics: An Introduction by B. Martin

2)INTRODUCTION TO NUCLEAR AND PARTICLE PHYSICS by R.C. Verma

3)Nuclear Physics by S N Ghoshal

4)Atomic and Nuclear Physics by Subrahmaniyam N. & et Al

5)Nuclear Physics by R Prasad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?