4th September 2017, 07:37 PM
ishi12

Am I eligible to do MS in Finance from Amity after completion of graduation and 12th without Maths?

I have done my graduation in zoology and botany. I didn't have maths in 12. But now I am willing to do ms in finance from Amity. So am I eligible for this course, kindly send me details regarding this course? Awaiting to get the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take bachelor of accounts and finance course after completion of 12th even if I have not taken maths?
  2. Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?
  3. Which all government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Maths?
  4. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  5. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  6. Qualification required for job in Indo Gulf Fertilizer Ltd.?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student? -- [New]
  10. What are the graduation courses available in Amity University after completion of Biology from intermediate?
  11. Am i eligible for NIMCET or not if I did not have maths in graduation (BSc)?
  12. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  14. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  15. Is Amity college good for doing Aerospace graduation? Will I be able to get a job after completion of the course?
  16. Is BA(hons.) from Amity a good course for getting a job? Is BBA from IPU a good option after 84% marks in 12th without Maths?
  17. Am I eligible for first grade or second grade maths teacher after completion of BA Maths?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in mathematics from IGNOU after completion of BA with maths?
8th December 2017, 04:57 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Finance from Amity after completion of graduation and 12th without Maths?

Yes you are eligible for MS in finance.

Eligibility:-

Student must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Job profiles:-

Consultant
Risk manager
Finance controller
Treasurer
Insurance manager
Chief financial offficer

Employment areas:-

Firms
Financial institutions
Colleges
Research institutes
Government agencies
9th December 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Finance from Amity after completion of graduation and 12th without Maths?

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE). I want go to software side, so tell me what software courses are available and useful in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?