10th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another?

I am born in bhopal M.P. studied in Bangalore till 8th My dad got transferred to Bombay so studied 9 to 12 in bombay. Now in 4th year BE from chennai. My parents are in Delhi since 2014.In many exams for PG I need to update my Domicile state I don't know what to write. If I leave it blank my form is incomplete 9094970001

Related Questions:
  1. Is there NEET admiision under state quota?
  2. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  3. If I am a Domicile of UP can I give the exam of other state?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  5. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  6. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  7. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  8. Can I give exam of other state if my domicile is of UP?
  9. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  10. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  11. Which state should I choose for the state code of eligibility?
  12. How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?
  13. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  14. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  15. What is the eligibility domicile for PG/MS/MD in AP?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in SVNIT college Surat in Mechanical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  18. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?