4th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Custom Officer after completing my class 12th? Which course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to become a Custom Officer so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Custom Officer after completing my class 12th? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?
  2. Which course should I pursue in Graduation to become a Custom Officer?
  3. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  5. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th?
  6. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  7. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  8. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  11. Procedure and steps to be an Airport Customs Officer after completing B.Com?
  12. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  13. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  15. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  16. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
  17. Can I become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department) after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of application?
  18. Which course should I pursue to become a Dentist after completing class 12th?
5th April 2017, 12:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Custom Officer after completing my class 12th? Which course should I pursue?

No, you are not eligible to become a Custom Officer with only 12th qualification. For recruitment as Custom officer candidates have to qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years.

So, you have to pursue​ bachelor degree to appear for examination. There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for examination. For more information about visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?