11th April 2011, 01:47 AM
Sunil v.b.

Steps to be taken to become a Pilot after completing Veterinary course? Best colleges for the course in India?

Dear sir, i am a veterinary student. What are the steps to be a pilot and best schools for it in india?

5th May 2011, 10:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to become a Pilot after completing Veterinary course? Best colleges for the course in India?

Well weather a Veterinary Graduate or Doctor - Engineer. Everyone is eligible if he/she fulfil the minimum eligibility criterias.

You haven't mentioned your subject combination in +2, however I can guess if you had Physics, Chemistry and Biology since you are pursuing veterinary science course.

However, checkout if you are eligible.

For becoming a Pilot candidate have to acquire a CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence) for which candidate have to go through 3 steps.

1) SPL: Student Pilot Licence.
Qualification: Candidate must be 10th passed.
Minimum Age: 16 years

2) PPL: Private Pilot Licence.
Qualification: 10+2 with Physics and MAthematics as main subject and Meidcal fitness certificate from AFCME or IAM.
Minimum Age: 17 years

3) CPL: Commercial Pilot Licence
Qualification: 10+2 with Physics and MAthematics as main subject with at least 60% aggregate and Meidcal fitness certificate from AFCME or IAM.
Age Limit: 17 - 30 years.

Whereas for Institutes, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Academy famously known as IGRUA is the top most Pilot training institute of India.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
4th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken to become a Pilot after completing Veterinary course? Best colleges for the course in India?

i am 12th pass student and want to join vaterinary course .Can i have some information about it
6th August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission to an u.k university after veterinary graduationB.V.SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?