17th March 2013, 09:24 PM
agape@aman

Which stream is better between commerce and science after passing 10th?

after 10th which is better: Science or Commerce stream?

11th May 2013, 06:04 PM
kiruthika m.m

Default Re: Which stream is better between commerce and science after passing 10th?

That completely depends on you, you can select on following parameters:

1. Your interest: the stream which has subjects which you want to go for .
by this, you will be able to get self motivated and hence get better results.

2. Future: the future job/work/career you dream of will depend on your stream. for example.
if you want to be an engineer, go for science. research worker- science, join ISRO/DRDO etc. science..

if you want to be a CA, accountant, banker then go for commerce.

3. Subjects: the subjects you will have to study are like:
in science- physics, chemistry maths (or biology).
in commerce: bussiness study, accounts, maths etc.

If you feel little doubtful, get a survey, meet your seniors,
your friends, take their view. BUT DECIDE ON YOUR OWN..

good luck !!
22nd May 2013, 10:01 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which stream is better between commerce and science after passing 10th?

Dear ,

Selection of stream of subjects depends mostly depends on your own interest.

Because it will effects your career in the way like:

If you are Interseted to become a Scientist or to work in Indian Defense services or Indian engineering services or Medicine etc.,select Science stream. other wise select commerce stream.

Finally, Graduation in any stream is mandatory is to apply for All government sector examinations.

***My suggestion is that to better career Select Science stream which has many opportunities while comparing with other streams like Commerce and arts.If you secures good percentage in science stream you have a good career.

Because Science student can be eligible for :

-Engineering Courses.
-Medicine courses.
-Air Force
-Jobs in PSU's
-Indian Engineering/Forest Services etc.,

Good Luck...
26th August 2013, 03:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better between commerce and science after passing 10th?

Selection of the stream can be done according to your interest and future plans. Science students have the option to select courses in engineering or medicine. In order to join engineering, aspirant should study Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects. Biology students can try for courses in medicine. Commerce on the other hand is related to finance and accounting.
15th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in std 10 and i am average student in math so pls give me advise which stream is best for me in deeply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?