9th February 2012, 07:06 PM
ayushqwe

Which stream is better between science and commerce?

which stream is better science or commerce ...please tell me which one is the stream

12th February 2012, 05:32 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream is better between science and commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushqwe View Post
which stream is better science or commerce ...please tell me which one is the stream
hi!!

see friend,
every branch has its own importance and it only depends on the student whether he/she wants to take which branch after class X result comes.

now,

science branch is divided into two
1.medical
2.non-medical

the other option is commerce .

now, all the branches have their scope , good packages,better placements but the selection amongst them purely depends on the choice of the candidate.

================================================== ===============

for medical stream

if one has its interest in this field,one needs to be extremely hard working ,patient,should have the qualities like helping others and should be extremely hardworking and desirable.

with this branch,one has the opportunity to help the people and opt this as a career option.when has the opportunity to earn more but those high earnings are for the best persons of this stream.

exams for this

AIIMS
CBSE-PMT
JIPMER
AFMC,PUNE

================================================== ==========================

For non-medical stream

with this stream one can develop new methods which are pre- made or which are made by the engineer,the engineer needs to implement on those and give the desired result.

here again one needs to be good enough to get a good job,as technical skills are required to be placed in good companies.one needs to go with his/her interest and should execute those interest by taking the suitable career.

exams to write for non-medical

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
B.ARCH
VITEEE
UPTU
BITS-PILANI

================================================== =============================

For commerce stream

one can opt this as the career,and get placed in some of the top management companies and serve the company and it provides a very good salary package if get placed in some of the top companies.

one can become a manager of a company, a chartered accountant,an account officer and so on .

exams to write after XII

CAT
MAT
GMAT
SNAP
XAT

================================================== =========================

So, one needs to understand that it purely depends on a persons thinking and knowledge as if which is the best branch

REMEMBER:::::

There is and will always remain a good scope for all the deserving candidates of all the fields

hope you understand..............

with regards
roknits
30th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in science when i get one c in sslc?
30th April 2012, 08:34 PM
bunty00

hy,
There are many career options after completing your 10+2 with Non-medical stream. You can pursue B.Tech, B.Sc, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Merchant Navy, Hotel Management, Animation, BCA, B.Arch, Finance, Fashion Designing and many other courses as per your interest.
so even you dont like maths ,you have numerous options to make choice.
11th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

if anyone wants to appear in civil service exam then which stream is better
17th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi.
i m average student scoring 80_90. my mind say take comerce nd do ca . but my heart say take pcm nd do engineering.
pls guide me wat i do.
24th March 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what is sterm
24th March 2013, 10:39 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Both streams are excellent and one cannot compare them and it all depends upon your interest which stream to opt for..

If you choose commerce then you can go for CA

If you choose medical or non medical then you can go for either doctor profession or engineering profession then you choose..
25th March 2013, 12:57 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Both commerce and Science stream have good future.

Lot of job opportunities for the both streams.

And goverment job recruitments are also available both streams.

But science stream is more offers for the governments jobs than Commerce stream.

But both streams are very good future for yourself.

Which stream you have interested that stream you can take. And go for the future that is very helpful to yours.

Dont take others decision take your own decision and go on.

I hope you have a bright future.

All the best.
5th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Whch has more no. Of candidate science or commerce?
14th April 2013, 03:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which stream is better between science and commerce?

Quote:
Hi

Science and Commerce are two different streams which are offered to candidates after they pass out of their Class 10th. According to me , it is one of the most important and crucial stages in anyone's life. So this decision is going to affect the whole life ahead. Hereby I am going to tell you a few facts and figures about these streams.

First of all NO STREAM IS BAD. Its just that what you want to study in life and accordingly you should choose your subjects and stream. So first of all lets take up Science :-

SCIENCE has 4 main subjects in it : PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY AND MATHEMATICS.

So Since Maths and Biology are totally different streams, we have clubbed them differently as PCM and PCB. The former is Engineering stream and while the latter is the Medical. So if you want to become an Engineer or go in any other technical field like M.Tech, Architecture, IT, etc then you must take PCM.

Talking of PCB, it has Biology in it so usually all those who want to take up Medicine, Medical studies, Dentistry etc take up this streams and these specific subjects. Also you have the options of PCMB i.e all 4 in many schools but it would surely depend on the school and what they have on offer and whether they allow it or not.

Talking of COMMERCE now, its a field related to Accountancy, Business Studies, Economies, Stats, etc and such Market related studies. If you wish to become a Banker this stream is for you, Accountant, this is for you. Also you have Maths in this so you can study it as well. It all depends on what you want to become in the end of the day.

ARTS is another stream, but this does not promises a very good future. This is because it has subjects like History, English, Languages, Arts, Music, etc and which are of not huge practical use in companies. So they are good but provided you have interest in them and want to do graduation in that particular stream. Arts people many times find difficulties in coping up with the caliber of Science and Commerce stream students.

So here now you have a detailed comparison between all the THREE possible streams when you asked for just 2. My final verdict would be that do what you want to. If you like Science, then go for it. However be prepared for the hardwork which is compulsorily needed for it..

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
14th April 2013, 08:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

It's totally depends on you,in which subject you have interest.But if you want to know my opinion then I will give you an advice,I think you should have to go for Science.

If you take science you can apply for following courses after completing 12th standard.
•B.TECH/B.E
•BCA
•MBBS
•B.sc

But you must have good marks in 10+2 standard exam.You must have minimum 55% marks for B.TECH or B.E course.
For B.Tech or B.E you must have go through entrance exam.
The entrance exams are
•AIEEE
•WBJEE
•IIT
•BITSAT

All the best................
23rd April 2013, 08:53 PM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

stream is better between science and commerce

1.mbbs
2.b.tech
3.b.sc
4.bca
5.b.e
6.b.arch
7.non-medical
8.medical

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th February 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i cant choose for which i should go pl. tell me wether dpt. collector or graduate with b.pharma and mba which out of these earns more and different scholarship programmes provided for these
24th May 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello actually i am probably late to ask these que...Currently i m doing 2 year BBA..And i realised that Science stream inspite of being tough is more advantageous in near future..so now i m confused what to do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?