17th February 2017, 02:03 AM
sonam ahuja

Which stream of Commerce should an M.Com holder choose for Ph.D? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?

Hello sir, I am in M.Com and after it want to do PhD in Commerce. Please tell me which stream should I choose for it? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of Commerce should an M.Com holder choose for Ph.D? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  4. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  5. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  6. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  7. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  8. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  9. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  11. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  12. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  13. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  16. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  17. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  18. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
18th February 2017, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of Commerce should an M.Com holder choose for Ph.D? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonam ahuja View Post
Hello sir, I am in M.Com and after it want to do PhD in Commerce. Please tell me which stream should I choose for it? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?
If you have completed M.Com degree, then you are eligible to do Ph.D degree in Commerce subject.

Ph.D degree is better than MBA degree, so you can go for Ph.D degree.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?