12th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIPMT as per my academic marks?

Can i appear in aipmt exam after qualifying total 62.8% .50% in physics, 49% in chemistry, 58% in biology and 79% in english and i am from general category.

12th May 2016, 08:50 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT as per my academic marks?

Yes, You are eligible for the AIPMT entrance exams because the eligibility criteria for the AIPMT entrance exams is to have 12th certificate in Science streams with Biology as an optional subject. The minimum percentage required for AIPMT is 50% in PCM/PCB.

Your marks in PCM
12th May 2016, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who is interested to appear in All India Pre Medical Entrance Test must have aggregate score of 50% marks for general and 45% for reserved categories in class 12th. As your aggregated score is 62% hence you are eligible to appear in this entrance exam.
12th May 2016, 10:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT:

The candidate must have citizenship of India.

The candidate must have done 12th with medical stream with minimum 50% marks.

Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
12th May 2016, 11:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination will not be conducted from next year onwards. Now there will only one entrance examination for whole India for MBBS and BDS course.

1. It is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed or appearing for board exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 can apply for NEET exam.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 is 50%.

You can apply for NEET examination this year also as NEET II will be conducted on 24th July. Minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.
13th May 2016, 12:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AIPMT examination but now as per latest decision there will be no AIPMT instead of that candidates have to appear for NEET.

As per 2016 AIPMT examination notification the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB as main paper from any recognised board and age must be between 17-25 years as on December 31 of year of appearing for examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by CBSE every year. For more details visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
13th May 2016, 01:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First of all I would like to make you clear that on the proposal of Medical Council of India ( MCI ) , the Supreme court of India has decided to held a common medical entrance examination i.e; NEET for admissions in all the government colleges ( both Central government and state government medical colleges ) for the courses of MBBS and BDS and hence AIPMT and all state PMTs have been merged into NEET from current academic year.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum entrance examination and is held by CBSE once every year. The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are here under :-

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate overall in Physics,Chemistry and Biology. from a recognized institution.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of the same in year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.

So as per the marks in mentioned in Physics, Biology and Chemistry you are eligible for appearing in the same examination as the overall aggregate is more than 50%.
13th May 2016, 02:53 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i appear in aipmt exam after qualifying total 62.8% .50% in physics, 49% in chemistry, 58% in biology and 79% in english and i am from general category.
Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test) entrance examination after completion of 12th standard with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and those who have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
13th May 2016, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam, but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
13th May 2016, 11:24 AM
13precious

To appear AIPMT you should have minimum 55% marks in 12th class .

You are eligible for AIPMT exam with this marks.

For SC/ST candidates required minimum 45% marks.

Age Criteria:- Minimum 17 years.
13th May 2016, 12:34 PM
sarika1993

You are eligible to apply for AIPMT as you have aggregate more than 50% in PCB.

AIPMT Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with Physics ,Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised board.
- Your age should not be less than 17 and not more than 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.

AIPMT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 180
Physics : 45 Questions
Chemistry : 45 Questions
Botany : 45 Questions
Zoology : 45 Questions
- Total Marks : 720
- Each question will carry 4 marks and Negative marking system of 4 marks for each wrong answer.

AIPMT Important Dates
- Online Registration starts From : 15/12/2015
- Last Date of Application : 10/02/2016
- Download Admit cards : 07/04/2016
- AIPMT Exam : 01/05/2016
- Result Declaration : 05/06/2016
13th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and now there is no such examination as there will be a common examination as NEET for admission in MBBS,BDS and other medical courses.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET examination to get admission in course. As per 2016 examination eligibility for 2016 the required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB and English.

The age limit to appear for examination is between 17-25 years as on 31st December relaxation in age limit for reserved category. Candidates must have scored minimum 50% in ( Physics+ Chemistry+ Biology +English) 10+2.

So, you can appear for examination.
13th May 2016, 08:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT as per your academic qualification.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/Dental Test.

Eligibility criteria for the AIPMT are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate minimum age limit to appear in the exam is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination and the upper age limit is 25 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
13th May 2016, 08:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examiation as per your academic marks. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 50% of marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the AIPMT examination.
13th May 2016, 09:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT is replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This is only examination through which admission to MBBS and BDS course in government or private colleges will be given.

The academic percentage required for this exam is 50% in 10+2 and compulsory subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can apply for NEET exam based on your percentage of marks. The NEET II this year will be held on 24th July as per Supreme court order.
18th February 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% in PCB and 76 marks in English but I got grace marks in chemistry and also I have completed my BSC , so am I eligible to appear in neet 2017??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?