10th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in M.Tech has maximum scope for research?

hi i want to know which stream in mtech has maximum scope for research? i am waiting for my pgcet results and want to choose a stream with scope for research.. thank u in advance..

2nd August 2013, 12:52 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which stream in M.Tech has maximum scope for research?

Hello..

Every branch has its own importance in their respective fields. So you cannot compare the branches with respect to good scope for future.
All you can do is, find yourself the best in you to bring out the best with the least scope branch also.
Find out the interest in you about your skills what are you interested in, so that you can go beyond your limits of success

Good Luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?