28th June 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose rather than Medical and Engineering if I am good in Social Science?

Hello Sir, I am interested in Civil Service and I am good in Social Science and I don't like Medical and Engineering So please guide me in choosing the best stream.

29th June 2016, 10:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose rather than Medical and Engineering if I am good in Social Science?

If you are interested in Civl Services and good at Social Science, you can pursue your Graduation in Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) course.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with social work, psychology, social science, sociology subjects are eligible to pursue BSW course.

Admissions in this course are offered through entrance examination and personal interview is conducted for candidates who have qualified entrance examination.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are not interested to pursue Medical or Engineering course, as you are good at Social Science, you can choose Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) course for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?