28th May 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Suitable stream after passing 10th with 69 percent?

Dear sir I have been passed 10 standard with 69 percent. So which stream should I select commerce or science? Please, remove my dilemma.

29th May 2017, 08:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable stream after passing 10th with 69 percent?

As per your percentage of marks, you are eligible for Both Commerce as well as Science stream. My suggestion to you is that you can select Science stream after completion of your 10th class.

NAME OF SUBJECT IN SCIENCE STREAM

=> Hindi

=> English

=> Mathematics

=> Biology

=> Physics

=> Chemistry

Depending upon your Choice i.e Non Medical or Medical you can go for Engineering course, Agriculture course and Doctor courses like MBBS.
29th May 2017, 11:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to do with aggregate in 10th board examination in selection of stream for 11th and 12th.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible for admission in stream of their choice.

So, you must select stream in which you have more interest and want to make your future in it.

The available options are :-

* Science.

* Commerce.

* Science with Biology.

* Arts.

* Humanities.
29th May 2017, 01:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

This totally depends upon you that which stream you should opt after passing your 10th standard with 69%. If personally I would like to suggest I would suggest you to opt for Commerce stream because science stream is somewhat difficult in comparison to commerce stream and it may be difficult for you to cope with the science stream so you should definitely go for easy one.
Moreover if you are interested in science stream then definitely you can opt for science stream but if you are confused that which one you should choose then you should definitely opt for Commerce stream. You need not to think that commerce stream has less job opportunities because commerce stream has vast opportunities mainly in the banking sector you can apply.
29th May 2017, 01:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Firstly set up your mind that in which stream you are more interested. If you are interested in science stream then you can choose MBBS,BDS, engineering,etc.
And if you choose commerce stream then you can opt for banking, CA, B.Com. , BA etc.
So you are eligible for any stream.
29th May 2017, 04:00 PM
Aafreen Kausher

Its really appreciating that you are concerned about taking right decision. Career planing is very necessary for bright future. Clarity in the career in the right from the beginning allow students to put concentrated efforts in good performance.

In science there are many course to do like engineering, pharmacy, medicine, etc. Choose science only if you are sure that you like science, calculation, laboratories, experiments, etc.

If you like subjects like civics, economics, then commerce is good for you. In commerce too there are fields like CA, company secretaryship, cost accountancy, charted financial analyst , MBA , etc. commerce field is very dynamic is.

I Will advise you not to take any stream to any ones advise. Search for your interest, look into your capability and choose your stream.
29th May 2017, 05:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The suitable stream for you after passing your 10th standard from a recognised board is commerce or Arts stream. Commerce stream is better for you than Arts stream because science stream is difficult and you may not be able to clear your exams because of its difficulty levels so, commerce or arts stream is better for you.
But still if you think that you can cope with the science stream then you can go for Science stream also.
29th May 2017, 05:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The stream selection should be done on candidate's own interest. It must not be done on suggestion of others.

You need to find first that in which subjects you are more comfortable in understanding and learning. Second basis for stream selection is your career objective.

For example, anyone who wants to become doctor, engineer etc need to select science stream. On the other hand, those who are interested in CA, ICWA etc can opt commerce stream.
29th May 2017, 07:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Both subjects are good at its place. You can select as per your desire and interest. There is no any special procedures followed while admission. According to me you should go through Commerce.
29th May 2017, 10:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You have scored an average score in board examination and eligible to select any stream in 10th.

So, you must select the stream according to your interest irrespective of future career opportunities and other's opinion.

Both the stream have good scope and deserving candidates have better future option.
30th May 2017, 09:50 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> It absolutely depends on your interests. In simple, in which subject you are good and anxious to learn the things.
-> Analyze your interests for a while and come to conclusion to which stream you have decided to do.
30th May 2017, 12:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard with 69% aggregate marks from a Government recognized board, you can pursue your higher studies in any stream of your interest. If you are interested to become an Engineer or Doctor then, you need to opt for Science stream or if you are interested in Accounts, Finance, etc., you need to opt for Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard.
30th May 2017, 03:51 PM
jaiswal1996

So you want to know about the Suitable stream after passing 10th with 69 percent.

For this,you must have to know about all the stream going to be face after 10th.Different stream are there after 10th given below:
1.Medical
2.Non-Medical
3.Commerce
4.Arts

The suitable stream is actually dependent on your interest in different field.
From my point of view,you can take admission in middle two choice mention above.
And if you choose the Non-Medical stream.Then you can go wherever you want I'm future after 12th.The no. Of choice are increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?