19th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?

what i will take after ssc 10th exam is it good science than maths ? which to difficult science / maths ?

19th June 2011, 03:12 PM
rupi

Default Re: Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?

The difficulty level depends on your interest. If you like science, you may find it easier and simple to study as compared to others. Same is the case with maths. Just choose the subject that you love reading and enjoy the most.
19th June 2011, 08:53 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?

See My Friend,after 10th its your Resposibility that you should take the turning point by yourself.
As you asked us about which Stream should be Taken by you. Then i think First you should Analyze your self.
See that weather Science i.e Biology is Easier for you or Maths is Easier for you.
After Analyzing you will get to know for which branch you should go for.
From my Point of View, go for Maths because its Easier than Biology and has Vast Future.
After 10+2 with Maths you can Give Different Entrance Exams Like IIT , AIEEE, State Engineering Exams. etc.
19th June 2011, 10:28 PM
MayurAK

Smile Re: Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?

Hi friend,
It all depends on you?
Answer to these questions can help you better to choose your path!
Which topics do you found easier in science subject and maths?
for science, do you like science1 more or science2 more?
If you like sci1 i.e. Physics and Chemistry also if you want to study maths for 6 years more then choose computer sci.
if you don't like maths but science then choose geography instead of maths. It'll help you to score better.
If you like sci2 more but also maths then choose plane science.
if you don't like languages then prefer IT instead.
20th June 2011, 05:27 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which stream should I opt after SSC? Which is difficult between Science and Maths?

there is no difficults in maths. it has only addition, subraction, multiplication, division, integration, differenciation, trigometric fuctions,. etc .
the science is the study about living and non living organisms. it is eacy to study about the basic knowledgeso it is easy subjects.
20th June 2011, 08:12 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
in my suggestion both are important

math and science is more important in our daily life
so i hope you take both subject
because for future is help full to you...........
20th June 2011, 09:55 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

After SSC exam you can opt for either for science,Commerce or Arts stream.
All the streams are equally good.
But it will be preferable if you select science stream after your SSC.
It will provide you with lots of oportunities to appear for different exams both in public & private sector.
Also you can apply for IIT,AIEEE,MBBS,BDS,NDA & many more exams after 10+2 exam.

In science stream you will be provided with subjects like Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths.
You will also get chance to select some bifocal papers like CS,IT,etc,
So this is how it is after SSC in 12th.

You will be required to study all of the 4 papers .Mostly no option is there as such to skip any one of the 4 papers.
But you can enquiry about it from your respective college.

It depends upon your interest & understanding of one subject that you start finding one subject more easy to understand.
So if you study all the subjects properly yhen you wont find Maths or any other subject hard.
So study hard & with full interest then you wont find any subject tough...........
20th June 2011, 11:31 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i will take after ssc 10th exam is it good science than maths ? which to difficult science / maths ?
I dont know if science is different from maths,in higher studies every science subject is dependent on others and as a result you have to acquire a minimum knowledge in each subject.First of all you have to make yourshelf sure what kind of life you want ,if you want teaching job then it is not bad to choose an arts stream.If you want company financial and various accountant jobs then you must choose commerce but if you want a large no of opportunity in various field then you should opt for science.Be brave and choose as you want.

Good luck.
21st June 2011, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

We cannot rate any subjects as easy or different. Subject can be termed as such depending on the student’s level of understanding. If you are too interested in science subjects, then it will be easy for you to pursue that subject. If you are good in calculations and numerical, sure you can easily study mathematics. Please analyze your capability and choose your own career
22nd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What will be the stream of SSC in one waord answer?
31st August 2012, 07:17 PM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Strem you may chose after SSC~~~

Both the subject maths and science is inter related. But maths is more difficult because it has very restricted programing and is also calld pure science. Hear are some related strems you may opt for your future.
Biological science
Medical science
Chemical enggineering
Mechanical enggineering
Electrical enggineering
Electronic enggineering
Computer enggineering
Civil enggineering
Charted Accountent

Strems not related to science and maths are
Sports
Singing
Dancing
Fassion designing
Torist guide
Cheff
Arts.s
13th January 2013, 06:33 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

stream should I opt after SSC& Which is difficult between Science and Maths

1.Charted Accountent
2.Mechanical enggineering
3.Civil enggineering
4.Electronic enggineering
5.Medical science
6.Torist guide
7.Biological science
8.Singing
9.Sports

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?