22nd March 2016, 10:24 PM
surabhi ramteke

Is there any optional subject for maths in 11th science stream to become a doctor in future?

I want to become a doctor....so is there any optional subject for maths in 11th science stream
In state board? What are the subjects I can opt other than Maths? What is the procedure which I have to follow for the same? Can you please answer me soon?

Thank you!

16th April 2016, 12:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any optional subject for maths in 11th science stream to become a doctor in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surabhi ramteke View Post
I want to become a doctor....so is there any optional subject for maths in 11th science stream
In state board? What are the subjects I can opt other than Maths? What is the procedure which I have to follow for the same? Can you please answer me soon?

Thank you!
Other than Mathematics, you can choose Biology in 11th standard.

That optional subject will be continued upto 12th.

In this way, your stream will be PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology which is a basic requirement to make career in Medical Field.

However, you can also choose PCMB stream which will also include Mathematics as your primary subject.
20th April 2016, 09:41 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any optional subject for maths in 11th science stream to become a doctor in future?

If you want to become a doctor , then you should choose PCB or PCMB as a main subjects. If you have PCB as a main subjects , then you can go for medical field. If you have PCMB as a main subjects , then you can go for either medical or engineering field. For engineering or medical field admission , JEE Main and AIPMT are the entrance exams respectively.

Medical Courses
- BAMS
- BHMS
- BUMS
- MBBS
- BDS
- MBBS
- MD
- MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?