20th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Chirag Kriplani

Is science a difficult stream?

Is science hard
I have got good percentage in my ssc exams
so i want to continue that in future too.
I have been told by several uncle aunts that science stream is too hard.
so i want to ask you is science hard.

Related Questions:
14th July 2011, 08:20 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is science a difficult stream?

Dear friend,
Nothing is hard in life it's totally the point of veiw.If you are hardworking,give time to something then obiviously you achieve success in life.If you are determined and think i can do science then go for science branch it's not hard only the thinking made it hard.Start giving time to subject take good coaching then obiviously science isn't be hard to you.
29th July 2011, 08:55 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....science is hard only for thos who dont have analytical skills and also do not want to concentrate on there studies ,let me tell you one thing that the science stream is one of the best scoring streams and also the only stream which will open almost all the career options for you,this will not be case with the othere streams .
dont go by the opinion of your uncles and aunts but rather listen to your own inner voice ,just ask your self whether you can do it or not,if the voice is yes then surely go for it because nothing is tough if you have an interest in it and even science is an such an subject ..if you have interest in it you can surely become master of science and it will take you places
30th July 2011, 03:59 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is science a difficult stream?

One thing you should clear in your mind that nothing is hard in life. If you are a hard working man than none of the stream cant bother you. Now it is fully depend on you that you take science stream or any other stream.For this decision you have to pay attention on two things first that is your interest
should be in science stream and second thing is you must be a hard worker. If these both points are satisfied than there is no problem with science stream.
28th October 2011, 01:44 AM
abhin91
Member+

No science is not a difficult stream. Just if you have interest in the field its really easy . its totally conceptual. anyway i would suggest you to choose whatever is your interest. If you stuyt things of your interests they are really easy.
5th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm also very confusing now...my school put me in science stream, but i want to go for the arts stream (account class). The most confusing me is i do not know which stream suitable for me? science or account? But i more interest on account...but if i studying in science stream class, there are more career option for me...very confuse!!!
24th April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

has science stream became more hard due to semester system?will i be able to pass science?i m not good at all in maths so should i take bio.?is bio very hard compared to maths?
30th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am confused to take science or commerce .But i am confident to achieve quite enough success in Science stream . ut when its time to go for engineering classes i hate to go
25th May 2012, 08:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes no doubt that science is tough or hard.But it will convert into easy if you work had.otherwise it is taken as hard for you.
science is tough than arts and commerce.but it taken as easy if you wok hard.so all the best.
31st August 2012, 05:54 PM
shadab879

Hello,
I am sorry to say that but those who have told you that science is tough must not have studied science. It is the thinking which makes any subject easy or tough. If you give quality time to your studies and concentrate on the basics then you can surely study science. Just take it easy and study with understanding and you will love scinence. Best of luck
31st August 2012, 10:46 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am confused to take science or commerce .But i am confident to achieve quite enough success in Science stream . ut when its time to go for engineering classes i hate to go
hi....science is hard only for thos who dont have analytical skills and also do not want to concentrate on there studies ,let me tell you one thing that the science stream is one of the best scoring streams and also the only stream which will open almost all the career options for you,this will not be case with the othere streams .
dont go by the opinion of your uncles and aunts but rather listen to your own inner voice ,just ask your self whether you can do it or not,if the voice is yes then surely go for it because nothing is tough if you have an interest in it and even science is an such an subject ..if you have interest in it you can surely become master of science and it will take you places
11th June 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is science a really hard subject for those who have got % between 70-75......bcz all my friend r scarin me about science dat it is so hard ......is it....hard???......is it in maths all topic are related on trigonometry.....?
22nd June 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i am confused too i don't know what to do i take science stream and my classes are going to start soon but now everybody is saying that science stream is really hard so i am really scared now . i like studying science in 10th class but everybody said that 11th science is difficult than 10th .10 times harder so thats the reason i am scared .
14th March 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

yes science is diffult in grade 11 but believe it is very interesting ...
specially chemistry
CHEMISTRY TOPICS ARE :-
SOME BASIC CONCEPTS OF CHEMISTRY
STRUCTURE OF ATOM
CLASSIFFICAITON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
STATES OF MATTER
THERMODYNAMICS
EQUILIBIRIUM
REDOX REACTION
HYDROGEN
S-BLOCK ELEMENTS
P-BLOCK ELEMENTS
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES AND TECHNIQUES
HYDROCARBONS
ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
5th September 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I thnk those who say science stream is hard are just convuse in their minds
11th September 2015, 05:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, for a hardworking person Science is not a difficult subject. Anything can be made easy with hard work. You can definitely continue with science if you are interested in it. After Science in 12th you have very good options to make your future bright. Believe in yourself that you can do, don't listen others if they discourage you.
12th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Rashmuu

No! Each subject looks easy when studied deeply and seriously. Nothing is impossible. If you sincerely do the hard work and study vigorously then automatically you will feel that science is a easy subject.
31st October 2015, 09:29 PM
lvenkatesh

If you think that Science is difficult, then it will be difficult. Not only Science, if you think arts as difficult, then it will be difficult after joining. It all depends upon your mindset.

Any course that you join in 12th class is new for you. It will take time for you to understand the things.

If you focus more and do hard work then it would be easy. Otherwise anything is difficult.

If Science is difficult and hard, then there won't be any doctors now.

Don't believe in others words. If you would like to join Science stream, join it. Interest is very much important.
7th June 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

My friend say that science is hard but my sister says that it is easy what I do ? Which stream is best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?