3rd January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Are students with B.Tech or B.E eligible to appear for SI Rajasthan Post?

did a student done graduation with B.Tec or B.E is eligible to appear for si rajasthan post ??????????

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?
  2. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  4. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
  5. Universities having government approved distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics for ITI completed person?
  6. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Government jobs available for BDS students? Am I eligible for it?
  8. Can other state students apply for RAS exam? students outside of Rajasthan
  9. Am I eligible for SI post after completing B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Mathematics after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  12. Rajasthan state students can apply in Rajasthan engineering college through AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Rajasthan?
  14. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  15. Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for IAS? Is there any different criteria for normal degree students and B.Tech students?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  17. Will I be eligible for RPMT after completing my studies upto B.A from Rajasthan Board?
  18. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
27th March 2012, 11:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are students with B.Tech or B.E eligible to appear for SI Rajasthan Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
did a student done graduation with B.Tec or B.E is eligible to appear for si rajasthan post ??????????

Candidate seeking for Sub Inspector post in Rajasthan Police, must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University. Candidate has to appear in entrance examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The minimum age limit to appear for the exam is 20 years whereas the maximum age limit is 25 years [5% relaxation for reserved category].

Following are the minimum physical requirement, in order to be eligible for the post of SI in Rajasthan Police:

Height – 168 cm.
Chest – 81 cm. [85 cm. With expansion]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?