22nd May 2015, 10:46 AM
Vishnu vardhan chalichama

Study B.tech in USA after 12th from non-cbse board

This is vishnu vardhan . But I have not studied in cbse board. I have done my inter in state syllabus .can I please get some information , to complete my further studies in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  4. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  7. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  9. How could I get a scholarship to study in UK or USA? Is it possible to get it after 12th board exam?
  10. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  14. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  17. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
22nd May 2015, 12:20 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study B.tech in USA after 12th from non-cbse board

The board doesn't matter. if you have completed your intermediate from any recognized board of Indian, whether it is CBSE or ICS or any state board you can study your engineering from other countries like US, UK etc.

Now, the test you should target is SAT which stands for "Scholastic Aptitude Test". Nearly all the US colleges consider the SAT score.

SAT Subject Tests are offered 6 times per year in October, November, December, January, May and June.
The dates which are left on which exam can be given are
- June_6

Eligibility Criteria: Anyone who has completed schooling from any recognized Indian board or university can sit for the exam.

The average SAT score for the last year for different universities is given below.These will give you an idea about your preparation and the minimum target you should aim at-

- California Institute of Technology 1545
- University of Chicago 1515
- Harvard University 1505
- Princeton University 1505
- Yale University 1500
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1500
- Vanderbilt University 1490
- Franklin W Olin College of Engineering 1489
- Washington University in St Louis 1485
- Harvey Mudd College 1480
- Columbia University in New York City 1480
22nd May 2015, 04:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Study B.tech in USA after 12th from non-cbse board

When in india ample of engineerin colleges ate then why to go far. You can take engineering course by taking admission in colleged.

Thats true to get an seat one has to apply for entrance test and get qualify in it.

Entrance Exam:-
1) eamcet

2) AIEEE

3) JEE mains

4) CET

5) VITEE

6) DU

7) JNU

8) KU entrance exam

9) Asssm entrance test

10) BHU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?