23rd September 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com between marketing and finance group?

Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com? I have completed my second year and now I have a choice in my third year. There are two choices: 1)Marketing Group and 2) Financial Group, can you please give me the suggestion on this? Thanks!

24th September 2017, 11:17 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com between marketing and finance group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com? I have completed my second year and now I have a choice in my third year. There are two choices: 1)Marketing Group and 2) Financial Group, can you please give me the suggestion on this? Thanks!

As you are in second year of your B.Com degree and confused about specialization to choose between marketing and finance for final year, then Finance specialization is best option for you. Specialization in finance posses more job opportunities than specialization in finance.

>> After specialization in finance you can go for job like Financial analyst, Operations manager, Senior accountant, Risk analyst, Marketing manager, Money manager, Equity research analyst, Business analyst, Accountant assistant etc.

>> After B.Com specialization in finance you can apply for M.Com finance, MBA in Finance degree for your further studies.
24th September 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com between marketing and finance group?

Both the options and subjects are good to opt and they have their own value in the respective field. It all depends upon you that in which of the subject you are interested and which will be better for you in your field. However if you like theory then go for marketing otherwise if you are interested in theory plus accountancy then you must go finance group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?