23rd September 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile from IUST, Kashmir?

IUST, Kashmir has not notified whether automobile diploma holder is eligible for B.Tech Mechanical engineering so ITIS requested to your good self kindly clear it. As I had already applied for the said degree? Can you please provide me with the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  4. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering in West Bengal?
  8. Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  15. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  18. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
24th September 2017, 11:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile from IUST, Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IUST, Kashmir has not notified whether automobile diploma holder is eligible for B.Tech Mechanical engineering so ITIS requested to your good self kindly clear it. As I had already applied for the said degree? Can you please provide me with the answer?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering after completing your diploma in automobile engineering. After having diploma in automobile engineering you can apply for B.Tech through lateral entry scheme through which duration of bachelors degree in mechanical engineering reduced to 3 years from 4 years.

:- After diploma course you get direct admission in second year in B.Tech mechanical engineering course.

Courses for Further Studies after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:-

>> M.Tech Mechanical engineering.

>> M.Phill Mechanical engineering.

>> Ph.D Mechanical engineering.
24th September 2017, 10:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile from IUST, Kashmir?

Bachelor of Technology in mechanical engineering is an undergraduate mechanical engineering course.

For getting admission in 2nd years of B.Tech you need to appear in the LEET examination.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for B.Tech mechanical engineering after diploma in automobile engineering.

For reputed colleges you need to score good marks in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?