7th June 2013, 12:29 PM
aishwarya parab

Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? I am a Horticulture student

i am a horticulture student...plz suggese to me which subject to choose for ias exam????

Related Questions:
5th July 2015, 03:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? I am a Horticulture student

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC as the Civil Services examination and there is common examination for all the different posts.

The examination is considered as the mother of all other examination and it is not going to be easy without the hard work to qualify the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

So, it is tough to me to suggest you the subject for the preparation as you know your strength and weakness much. Since there is no restriction on the selection of the optional paper you can go with the any of them in which you are excellent.

So be very careful and get the best knowledge about the syllabus do no get confused about what other selected for the examination.

For more information visit at the official website at the www.upsc.gov.in
20th October 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? I am a Horticulture student

i've done BA in horticulture. can i apply for UPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?