15th October 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in UGC NET 2015? How to prepare for this exam?

Respected sir,I completed B.Com.in year 2008 and got govt. Job in the same yr. Now I completed PG in M.A. English Literature in yr. 2014 with 54% marks and wish to appear in the UGC Net exam 2015.Can I appear in this exam or Should I improve a subject of final year.Also, kindly guide me how to prepare for this exam as I have no prior knowledge of this subject.

19th October 2014, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UGC NET 2015? How to prepare for this exam?

Well, you need 55% marks in post graduation to become eligible for UGC NET, if you belong to general category. If you belong to any reserved category like SC/ST, OBC and physically handicapped, then you can apply for UGC NET.

If you are a general category candidate, then apply for improvement and try to get 55% marks, so that you can apply for UGC NET next time. For getting a government lecturer job UGC NET score is very essential. Also those who want Junior Research Fellowships need to qualify UGC NET.

UGC NET will have questions related to your post graduation and also objective type questions on research aptitude. So, be prepared in these subjects for qualifying UGC NET. This score is valid for only 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?