10th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose after 12th to become MBBS Doctor?

I am sanjeev from 10th when l will be passing 12th which studies or subjects should i choose in order to become mbbs doctor?

10th October 2015, 02:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after 12th to become MBBS Doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sanjeev from 10th when l will be passing 12th which studies or subjects should i choose in order to become mbbs doctor?
- In order to eligible for MBBS course you need to pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as your main subject.

- You need to score 60% or more in your 10+2 examination if you belong to General category. In case you are SC/ST then your percentage should be 50% or more to be eligible for MBBS course.

- Age should be 17+ at the time of admission.

- Admission is conducted on the basis of MBBS entrance examination score.

Some of entrance examination for MBBS are
  • AIIMS MBBS
  • AIPMT
  • AMU MBBS
  • AUMET
  • MH-CET
  • IPU CET MBBS
  • CMC VELLLORE MBBS ENTRANCE TEST etc.
10th October 2015, 03:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MBBS after 12th you need to opt Medical stream after 10th in 11th and 12th.

So, try to score good percentage in 10th so that you can opt for medical stream.

After completing 12th with at least 50% marks and you will have to apply for AIPMT.
10th October 2015, 04:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can choose Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 12th standard to become MBBS doctor.

List of the MBBS entrance exam:-

AIIMS -All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIPMT-All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test
AFMC -Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam
BHU PMT 2015-Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test
KCET 2015-Karnataka Common Entrance Test
MHT CET 2015-Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
COMEDK 2015-Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
CMC Vellore 2015 -Christian Medical College, Vellore
KEAM -Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination
UPCAT-Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
UPCPMT-Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
JIPMER 2015-Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
GOA CET 2015-Goa Common Entrance Test
10th October 2015, 07:02 PM
H Rimmy

You want to know about the subjects after 12th to become Doctor.So I would like to suggest you ,If you have passed 12th with minimum 55%-60% marks in subjects of Physics,Maths & Chemistry then you can apply for AIPMT exam which is all India Medical Entrance Exam for becoming MBBS.

So you have to start your preparation for the entrance exam right now.If you can get good marks in AIPMT exam then you can get admission in Good Medical Colleges for MBBS.
10th October 2015, 07:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To become the MBBS doctor you have to opt the Biology, Physics, Chemistry as main paper in the 10+2.

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and you need to qualify in the various entrance examination conducted by the central, state government and even by private institution.

So after pursuing the 5 year you will regarded as a doctor. So you need to prepare for the examination to qualify in it.
10th October 2015, 07:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. In order to appear for the various entrance exams conducted at national and state level for admission in MBBS course, a candidate must opt the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 from a recognized board.

The various exams are:

>>All India Pre Medical Test.

>>AIIMS Entrance exam.

>>State level Pre Medical Tests.

You can apply for these exams while appearing for the 10+2 board exams. The minimum age for exams is that candidate should attain the age of 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.
10th October 2015, 07:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To pursue undergraduate medical course like MBBS:

~~Candidate should take science stream in 10+2. The important subjects of 10+2 should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English.

Entrance exams for MBBS course:

1. AIIMS entrance exam.

2. AIPMT exam.

3. JIPMER exam.
10th October 2015, 08:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> To be a doctor in future after completing your 10th you will need to follow the following procedure :-

* You will have complete your higher secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized board of education.

* Then you will have to opt for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Doctor course which is a four years bachelor degree course.

* Then you will have to complete a two years specialization course which depends upon your interest in a specific field.

These are the minimum criteria which you need to fulfill for becoming a doctor.

Also for pursuing the MBBS course with quality education at reasonable cost you will need to clear entrance examination such as AIIMS entrance examination, AIPMT, State PMT, BHU-PMT, etc..
7th March 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT TAKING CHEMISTRY BUT MY SUBJECT IS PHY/BIO AND MATH BUT I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBBS.....IT IS POSSIBLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?