15th December 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Loan after getting documents verified?

I could not apply bcoz i could not get income certificate but now my documents are verified so how can i apply is there any process to apply? and my rank is 10616 in my respective entrance exam

19th December 2013, 03:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How can I apply for Loan after getting documents verified?

Education loan have become an important part of modern day education catering the financial need of thousands of students. There are various norms to get an education loan sanctioned and it is necessary to fulfil all the norms so that one gets the education loan on time.

It is sad to know that the loan could not reimbursed in your case due to lack of proper documents. However, you need not worry since you have got the requisite document and can get the loan sanctioned again.

You just need to follow the below steps to get your education loan sanctioned.

→ Collect all the requisite documents required for the loan like the counselling form, admission certificate, college prospectus,etc.
→ Approach the same bank or some other bank where you can get your loan sanctioned very fast like Axis, ICICI, Bank of India.
→ Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the loan.
→ The branch manager will ask to fulfil certain norms and provide certain documents.
→ Provide the documents at the earliest to get your loan sanctioned.
→ Open an account in the concerned bank and sign all the loan documents provided by the branch manager after reading them.
→ Complete all the formalities as directed by branch manager and your loan amount will get sanctioned quickly..

28th January 2014, 02:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Loan after getting documents verified?

You can definitely seek educational provided you need to prove your caliber. You are eligible for the education loan if you wish to pursue higher studies. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?