25th October 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken to become a bank manager after completion of intermediate?

Sir/Mam, I choose in now MPC group now I choose my goal to become a bank manager r related but I choose to do banking this is my goal soon after completing mine intermediate what steps I have to take which course I have to take after completing my inter. Can you please answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?
  2. Steps to become a Bank Manager in reputed private bank?
  3. What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class?
  4. How to become a Bank Manager after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank Manager post directly after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  6. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. How can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?
  10. What is the procedure and steps to be followed to enter into hotel management career after completion of intermediate studies?
  11. How to get a job in railways after completion of intermediate?
  12. What to study after 12th to become a Bank Manager? -- [New]
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write?
  14. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  15. Can CA intermediate student directly apply for Bank Manager post?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  17. What are the steps to be followed for doing CS after completion of B.Com?
  18. Bank manager post after completion of SSC?
27th October 2017, 08:31 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to become a bank manager after completion of intermediate?

There is no direct recruitment as bank manager in banks. To become manager you need to have some banking experience.

So, first you need to join bank as Clerk, Probationary Officer etc. The required minimum qualification to appear in these examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination. The age limit varies with examination.

For detail regarding examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
27th October 2017, 06:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to become a bank manager after completion of intermediate?

There is an open recruitment in the Banking sector for the posts of Clerks and Probationary Officers.

The eligibility criteria for both of them is Graduation.

The subjects you need to study and clear are :
* Quantitative Aptitude
* Logical Reasoning.
* English and Verbal Reasoning.
* General Awareness
* Banking Awareness
* Finance and Economics (Micro)

Since you are in still in school, you can work on these subjects and once you graduate in any field, you can get a job in the Banking sector.
27th October 2017, 07:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No examination is conducted for direct recruitment as manager in bank. So, you will be not eligible for recruitment as manager after 12th.

For recruitment the minimum required is candidate must have few year of banking experience.

So, you have to appear and qualify in other banking examination and after some year of better performance and qualifying in departmental promotion examination will become eligible for manager post.
27th December 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which course should i take in degree to become a bank manager after completeing inter with cec
5th June 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I taken CEC after 10th standard.
After completion of CEC what are the Steps to become bank manager and which course I should take or complete to become bank manager
Plz tell me steps to become a bank manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?