18th January 2011, 07:07 PM
juvviavinash

Career prospects of MBA and M.Tech.

Is it good to go with mba or m-tech after b-tech course.clearly send me the benifits,

18th January 2011, 08:13 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Career prospects of MBA and M.Tech.

Both are master degrees.Both have their own benefits.you can do either mba or m.tech after any degree program.if you want to be in technical line then you should do m.tech or if you want to be in business line then you should do mba.both gives more jobs with attractive salaries.
19th January 2011, 07:17 AM
juvviavinash

Thumbs down Re: Career prospects of MBA and M.Tech.

I can't get u.i knew that m-tech for my course side and mba for business purpouse.u r trying to say least common reasons.i need more
7th February 2011, 11:33 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Here is a simple comparison between these two higher study courses.

If you want to go further in your career with your graduation subjects that is having interest in your subjects, you can go for M.Tech to pursue higher studies.

But other than that ,if you want to switch from your graduation course study, you can take up MBA course which is totally different from your B.Tech graduation.

Now choice is yours which way you want to go next.

All the best!!
25th February 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Both MBA and M.Tech courses have their own scope. If one is interested towards the technical field, they can opt for the M.Tech course. MBA can be opted by those who have an interest towards the management field. Both the courses have immense scope and they are in need in both private and public sector organizations. It is always better to take the course based on your own individual interest and skills. Do an introspection and try to find out you have a orientation towards technical field or management field and then take a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?