11th April 2012, 12:42 AM
mahadevji

Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?

i complete bca last year. i want to chose mba. plz tell me which subject are better to doing mba.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  2. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  3. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  4. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  5. Which subjects should I choose in MBA course after completion of BBA course?
  6. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  7. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA?
  8. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
  9. What courses to do after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
  11. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course? -- [New]
  12. Which is a better career option among MBA and MCA after BCA?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  14. Which subjects should i choose for BA course after completion of my BPP?
  15. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course to choose after doing BCA final year? Should I do MCA or MBA?
  17. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  18. How to select a post graduation course after completing Bachelor of Computer Application?
11th April 2012, 12:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?

Soon afte the completion of BCA course, if you are having interest to pursue your Post Graduation in Management related course, then MBA will be a better choice for you.

Management skills which are very much essential for the survival of the organization are going to be imparted to the candidates in this course in addition to the core knowledge.

As per MBA course, a candidate is required to opt for specializations but not subjects.

At graduation level, the candidates can opt for the course in which their interested subjects are available.

Where as in MBA, you have to opt for the specializations out of the specializations available in that particular college.

Having completed BCA course, the following specializations will be a better choice for you in MBA course.
-MBA in Information Technology
-MBA in Systems Management

You can also opt for other specializations like
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Operations Management etc.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams for MBA course.
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP etc.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

You need to score a minimum of 50% of marks in your BCA course in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
15th April 2012, 07:52 PM
a444

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?

election of course is totally depends on your interest area. If you, love programming and solving real life problems with IT you should pursue MCA and if you are interested in management field and wants to work on managerial post then you should go for MBA. Both fields are good and have huge scope in itself.

You can join any company for job after BCA. But you will get better career opportunities after pursuing MCA or MBA.
16th April 2012, 12:14 AM
param pita

Dear,completion of BCA course, if you are having interest to pursue your Post Graduation in Management related course, then MBA will be a better choice for you.

Management skills which are very much essential for the survival of the organization are going to be imparted to the candidates in this course in addition to the core knowledge.

As per MBA course, a candidate is required to opt for specializations but not subjects.

At graduation level, the candidates can opt for the course in which their interested subjects are available.

Where as in MBA, you have to opt for the specializations out of the specializations available in that particular college.

Having completed BCA course, the following specializations will be a better choice for you in MBA course.
-MBA in Information Technology
-MBA in Systems Management

You can also opt for other specializations like
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Operations Management etc.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams for MBA course.
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP etc.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

If you, love programming and solving real life problems with IT you should pursue MCA and if you are interested in management field and wants to work on managerial post then you should go for MBA. Both fields are good and have huge scope in itself
16th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA and now i want to choose MBA course but i couldnt do MBA from any private college. I have to do MBA from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). So could you please tell me which subject i should choose because i hate Maths and thats why i dont want to do MCA. I have no idea about the subjects of MBA and i m very confused about it. Will you please help me out??????/
1st June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.sc in geography.i join mbanow.which coures is better for me?
9th December 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. i am bio student so can i do mba
26th April 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my bca final year iam intrested in media, am i eligible to do media in mba?
26th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

iam i eligible to do mba in media after bca?
31st October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bca. at present i am working, so i have planned to do mba, so if i do mba in HR field how would it be please help me
5th June 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths..but I want to do MBA after c.s.
Which subject should I choose in 11th..Maths or commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?