19th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Summary of the courses after B.E in Construction Application?

I want summary of courses after B.E in construction application...>Please give me the detaii

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  2. What to do after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  4. Which certificate courses of Building Design & Construction Management can i study after Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I do MS course in India after completion of BCA?
  6. Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?
  7. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  9. Best colleges in Abroad for PG courses in Construction Management in Abroad?
  10. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  11. Which option is the best after Diploma? Job or B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do summer training from Infosys? I am in B.Tech 3rd year
  14. Am I eligible for part time course in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  16. Which are the correspondence courses after B.E Civil?
  17. Kuvempu University, 1st Year, B.A, Hindi Language paper-I (Hindi Padya evam Gadya Sahitya) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
3rd December 2011, 08:48 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summary of the courses after B.E in Construction Application?

HI..there are many courses which you can do after the completion of your graduation in civil engineering ,the best course however is the construction management course if you are looking for an career as an construction engineer in an construction site .
the best colleges offering this course in the country are the Indian institutes of technology madras and Delhi,in the form of an m tech degree which is an two years course .
to get admission in to these courses you have to write the gate examination and get an good rank , at least below 150 if you are an general category student .
the topics covered in this course are :
1.constructions contracts management
2.construction economics and finance
3.construction materials
4.value engineering
5.project planning and control
6.construction safety and quality management
7.construction equipment and construction practices
8. computational lab for construction covering software like primavira and Microsoft projects
9.lean construction practices
there is an another way to do this course ,you can do it in the national institute of construction management and research ,pune ,its an leading body in the field of construction management and the entry can be on the basis of cat,gate ,mat,xat scores.
if you have not given any of these examinations then you can also write an separate entrance test conducted by the college which is very easy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?