9th July 2011, 07:06 PM
divyauma

Syllabus of BARC interview and written test exam for Chemical for the post of Stipendary Trainees?

what is the syllabus for BARC interview & writern text exam for chemical for post of "Stipendary trainees"

19th September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of BARC interview and written test exam for Chemical for the post of Stipendary Trainees?

Syllabus of BARC entrance exam for Chemical Stipendary Trainees?
4th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of BARC interview and written test exam for Chemical for the post of Stipendary Trainees?

During my graduation, I prepared for PSUs. I had qualified several PSUs' written exams and appeared for interviewes and would like to share my experience who are interested in PSU jobs. Here you will get a lot of relevant data to prepare for the same.
I have gone through BARC, NPCIL, SAMEER & BHEL written & interview
Go to the link for complete kowledge:

www.pjbindass.com
20th December 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get syllabus to prepare for upcoming stipendiary trainee exam like model question paper
23rd December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

PLZ GIVE CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS FOR BARC ENTRANCE EXAM.
26th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

plz give me information for the chemical engineer how to attempt the BARC examination and it's syllabus?
20th March 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me syllabus for chemical egg for .BARC training school exam....
15th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

plz give post machinst model papar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?