1st April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Government job after B.Tech Automobile engineering?

I have done b.tech in automobile engineering. what is the scope for govt job after this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in government job in break inspector or RTO job? I have finished B.E Automobile Engineering
  2. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  3. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  4. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  5. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  8. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  9. Government job after B.Tech Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  10. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  13. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  14. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
  15. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  16. Government job openings for engineer working in Automobile MNC?
  17. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
  18. What are the job opportunities for automobile engineers?
8th April 2014, 09:33 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job after B.Tech Automobile engineering?

Now a days every field have much more scope. You mentioned that you have an degree of B-tech in automobiles . You can do government jobs are like civil service examination for the post of IAS(Indian administrative service),IPS( Indian police service),IRS(Indian revenue service),IFS(Indian forest service).You can appear RRB (Railway recruitment board) examination which offers the post are like clerk,junior assistant,TTE.

You can apply in banking sector with appearing IBPS exam. IBPS exam are of 2 types CWE(Common written examination) which are only for clerk, or another one PO examination which is only for PO post only. As you have done bachelor degree then you can apply both exam. As you have done B-Tech in automobile you can apply in top most automobile companies are like
1.MAHENDRA
2.FORD
3.MERCEDES
4.HERO HONDA
5.HYUNDAI
6.DAS AUTOMOBILES

Or many more companies are in India which offers job to the B-Tech in automobile students.If you want a government job you can prepared for competitive exam. And try to clear all fundamental of English knowledge and general knowledge. You can prefer newspaper and English news channel for your preparation of English knowledge.
29th July 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my BE automobile engineering... so I'm confused to go which field is better to do job nd which courses are useful now a days to get better job
6th August 2015, 02:28 AM
Sandy131070

Automobiles engineering is mostly being made use by the government only in the fields of high research organisations such as the Indian Space Research Organisation

There is the list of some government jobs available for Automobile Engineer after completing B.Tech degree are-

ISRO
BHEL
SAIL
BSNL
MTC
GAIL
Power Station
Nuclear power plant
Tamilnadu Electricity Board
Railway Recruitment board
National Thermal Power corporation
Power Grid Corporation of India
Damodar Valley Corporation
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?