2nd February 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

I have got 75% marks in class 12 th, 43% in b.com(h) from delhi univ. And 73% in mba finance from sikkim manipal univ. Can i apply for sbi po exam 2013 or not ?:-
robin

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  2. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 58% in 12th -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing with 48% in 10th, 46% in 12th and 52% in B.Com?
  5. Can I apply for SBI PO entrance after passing 12th with a gap of 3 years?
  6. Can i apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 64% and 55% in graduation?
  7. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam with 58% in 12th and 60% in graduation?
  9. Can I apply for NDA after passing 12th?
  10. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  11. How to get a job in SBI bank after passing 12th with 47%?
  12. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  13. Can I apply for SBI PO exam while doing EEE?
  14. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for IMA after 12th?
  17. Can I apply for SBI(PO) exam if scored 52.7% in 12th and 72.7% in graduation?
  18. Sample question papers to get recruited in clerical cadre in State Bank of India?
6th February 2013, 02:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

You have more than required qualification for SBI P.O. Graduation is the basic qualification required. Age of the applicant must be less than 30 years. Applications for SBI P.O can be submitted till February 28. Exam notification is available in SBI portal.
7th February 2013, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 75% marks in class 12 th, 43% in b.com(h) from delhi univ. And 73% in mba finance from sikkim manipal univ. Can i apply for sbi po exam 2013 or not ?:-
robin
You have completed B.Com degree with 43% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

Selection process for SBI PO Exam are - Written Test , GD , Personal interview.

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
  • Reasoning
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Computer knowledge
The Best Books for SBI PO Exam are -

## SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

## State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For notification or on line application click on the link www.statebankofindia.com/

7th February 2013, 04:43 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

The acronym for [COLOR=]PO[/COLOR] is Probationary Officer.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for SBI PO examination.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* No percentage required in graduation for SBI PO examination.

* Age limit- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* No. of attempts:-

* Nationality- Indian.

Exam pattern for SBI PO examination:-

Syllabus for SBI PO examination:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

7th February 2013, 04:57 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

You have completed B.Com degree with 43% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

Selection process for SBI PO Exam are - Written Test , GD , Personal interview.

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories

Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
General English
Computer knowledge

The Best Books for SBI PO Exam are -

## SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

## State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For notification or on line application click on the link www.statebankofindia.com/

7th February 2013, 05:22 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, You can not apply for SBI P.O. exam after passing 12th as the minimum academic qualification for this exam is Graduation.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

If you want to apply for SBI Clerical Exam, you are eligible with your present qualification being passed 12th with 75% marks.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
7th February 2013, 06:41 PM
Sikdu

sorry friend but you cant apply for SBI PO exam after 12th as basic qualification required for appearing is you must have completed your graduation and you shall not be more than 30
7th February 2013, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are Graduate then no problem you can apply for SBI PO .Hence don't worry and apply for SBI PO.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO:

-Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

-Age required is between 21 to 30 years for General Category.

-5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is available.

-There is 10 years age relaxation also available for PWD category.

Examination Pattern:

-Objective type paper having 5 sections which are Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness, English Language Skills and Computer Aptitude.

-Each Section will be of 40 marks each and you have to clear cut off marks in every sections then only you will be declared qualified.

-Those who are qualified will be called for Interview.

-The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the paper and interview.

Number of Attempts for SBI PO:

General Category- 4 Attempts

OBC Category - 7 attempts

SC/ST Category - Unlimited till Age limit.

For more information and applying online visit http://www.sbi.co.in
7th February 2013, 07:01 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After passing 12th with 50% marks you can apply for SBI Clerical Exam. For SBI P.O. (Probationary Officer) Exam the eligible candidate should be Graduate.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI, P.O. Exam must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th February 2013, 07:08 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, you can apply for SBI bank PO exam, as you have done graduation

Eligibility for SBI Bank PO exam –

Graduation in any subject from a recognised university.

Age should be between 21 years- 30 years.

Candidate should have computer knowledge.

Pattern of the exam –

There are five sections in SBI Bank PO exam –

Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
English
Computer Awareness

Important Dates –

Application opening date through online – 30 January 2013

Online Application closing date – 23 February 2013

Online fee Payment dates – 30 Jan to 23 Feb 2013

Offline fee payment dates – 1 Feb to 28 Feb 2013

Date of written exam – 28 April 2013

Reference books for SBI PO Exam –

Guide to banking general awareness and banking aptitude test

SBI Bank PO and management trainee examination
By RPH Editorial board

Previous year solved papers of SBI Bank PO examination
By Chandresh Agarwal
7th February 2013, 07:26 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend you can apply for sbi po job and the eligibility is
1. Age limit is 21-30 years ,relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is 5 Years and relaxation for OBC is 3 Years
2. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. Candidate Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate or Diploma (After 10th) or graduation in any discipline from a recognized College or University.
4. Fluency in English and Knowledge of Local language is must.
5. Must have basic Knowledge in computers like MS Office .
6. Candidates must have valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
all the best
7th February 2013, 07:29 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend you can apply for sbi po job and the eligibility is
1. Age limit is 21-30 years ,relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is 5 Years and relaxation for OBC is 3 Years
2. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. Candidate Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate or Diploma (After 10th) or graduation in any discipline from a recognized College or University.
4. Fluency in English and Knowledge of Local language is must.
5. Must have basic Knowledge in computers like MS Office .
6. Candidates must have valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
all the best
7th February 2013, 10:08 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

Hello,
Unlike the IBPS examination for the Probationary Officers which required some percentile in graduation,the SBI PO has no such criteria but a simple Graduation Degree.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officers-:

Educational-:
Graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline.

Age Limit-:
General-> 21 to 30 years.
OBC-> 21 to 33 years.
SC/ST-> 21 to 35 years.

Pattern-:
Objective Questions consists of->General Awareness,Data analysis and interpretation,Reasoning and English Language of 50 marks each.

Descriptive-:
It normally consists of English language comprehension,letter writing,essay writing of 50 marks in total.

So as you have completed graduation,you are eligible for the SBI PO examinations.

Good Luck
7th February 2013, 10:12 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

Quote:
robin

Eligibility For SBI Bank PO Exam

Candidates who wish to appear for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer's Exam must satisfy the following minimum conditions :-

>> candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized institute..(no percentage restriction)

>> candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years if general..

> 21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST candidates..

Since you have completed your graduation from a recognized University hence you are eligible to appear for the SBI PO Exam..(provided that you also satisfy the age criterion)

The forms for the SBI Bank PO shall be available from 30th January,2013 to 23rd February,2013

Candidates need to clear the following rounds in order to clear the SBI Bank PO Exam :-

>> Written Exam
>> Group Discussion
>> Personal Interview

You will be tested on the basis of the following topics in the written exam :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Logical Reasoning
>> Verbal Ability
>> Reading Comprehension
>> General Knowledge

You can also Click Here to know more about the exam and for registration details..

Go through the previous year question papers and the guide that I have attached for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
7th February 2013, 10:52 PM
nitishsingh00001

hello sir,
No,you are not eligible for bank po exam because bank want 50% marks in bachlour degree and you passed with 43%.
7th February 2013, 11:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th

Quote:
robin
Hi

I am really happy to say that YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE UPCOMING SBI PO Entrance Examination. SBI - State Bank of India is the best Indian Bank and it offers the best of services to its customers. Its also the first ever bank in India to feature in the top 100 banks of the world list.

SBI is presently inviting applications for the post of PO - Probationary Officers but there are certain Eligibility rules and criteria's that you must meet and satisfy before you can apply for the same. I am listing them as follows :-

1. Minimum graduate as on 1-01-2013 in ANY stream. But since you are already a Post Graduate in MBA, YOU CAN able to apply for this. When you fill up the Online Application form, they would ask for your SCHOOLING, GRADUATION and POST GRADUATION details, filling which is compulsory. Your form would be accepted ONLY when you fill up all your details.

2. Age of the applicant should be within 20-28 years. There are however some relaxations which are provided for the reserved classes.

3. No of attempt limits are 4 for GEN, 7 for OBC and Unlimited for the SC/ST.
These are the basic ones, however if you want to get detailed information on the same, I am hereby attaching the latest Notification by them. Download it and refer for all the detailed information.

So you see that you just have to be a minimum GRADUATE in order to apply for the SBI PO Jobs. If you are an MBA then its an added advantage. You can apply for the SBI Clerical entry ALSO which would be out in some months. In that only 12th pass educational qualification is required.

Click Here to visit the SBI Website for the updates.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1358933833794_SBI_PO_ADVT_JAN13.pdf(81.7 KB, 51 views)
8th February 2013, 07:10 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for SBI(State Bank of India) PO(Probationary Officer) exam. A graduation completed candidate can eligible for SBI PO exam., you are already completed your b.com graduation so you are eligible for SBI PO and one morething there is no specific restrictions in the percentage criteria, you are eligible at any percentage.

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

There is no percentege restrictions to apply this exam.

Final year graduation candidates can also eligible.

The candidate must be an indian origin.

Age criteria details:-

The age limits are 21 to 30 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-

General english,

General awareness,

Quantitative aptitude,

Reasoning,

Computer knowledge.

For more details Click Here

Best of luck
8th February 2013, 10:06 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply for the SBI PO exams.

Eligibilty to apply for the SBI PO exams is:
Graduation Pass
No minimum percentage of marks is required in graduation.

Age- Minimum 21 years and Maximum- 30 years
Candidates should have born between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 1992
3 years age relaxations is given to OBC candidates and 5 years is given to SC/ST candidates.

Last date to apply is 23rd February 2013
SBI PO exams would be held on 28th April 2013
8th February 2013, 11:07 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
this is sorry to say but you are not eligible of giving the bank PO exam as you have a very low percentage in your graduation. For giving the PO exam, you should be having a minimum of 65% marks in your graduation and your age should be not more than 28 years. But you should not lose heart, you have already completed your masters and that too with a good percentage, therefore it is advisable for you that you should start your career in MBA sector only there is a lot of growth in it.
Gud luck
8th February 2013, 04:07 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

SBI Bank Po Eligibility :

Educational Qualification :

Candidates must be complete Graduation in any stream with min of 60% aggregate from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST )

Nationality : Indian

Age limit :

Min : 21 years & Max : 30 years

Relaxation of Upper age limit

SC/ST Candidates : 35 years

OBC Candidates : 33 years

Ex-servicemen : 35 years

SBI Po 2013 Dates :

Online Registration of Application : 30.01.2013 to 23.02.2013

Payment of Fees Online : 30.01.2013 to 23.02.2013

Payment of Fees Online : 01.02.2013 to 28.02.2013

Date of Written Examination : 28.04.2013

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview

Written Exam Syllabus :

The objective tests with 2 hrs duration will consists of 4 sections with 50marks each as follows

English Language

General Awareness

Data Analysis

Reasoning

Descriptive Test 50 Marks

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI.pdf(81.7 KB, 62 views)
8th February 2013, 04:45 PM
gpraveen12345

Hi,Friend
As per the notification issued by the sbi only Graduates eligible
Details As Below
Bank Name
: state bank of India
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers
Total no vacancies :1500
Minimum Education : Graduation from any UGC Recognized University
For SC and ST
: will gave Five years age relaxiation
OBC : three yrs
persons with disabilities :upto ten years
Application fee
: 50 and 200
For SC ST pwd :50rs
OBC others :200
Selection Process
:Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Group Discussion and Interview
How to Apply
:Candidates can apply through online from http://www.sbi.co.in
Fore more Detail you can read the pdf notification attached
all the best my friend
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-of-SBI-PO-2013.pdf(157.3 KB, 80 views)
9th February 2013, 12:42 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.....

I am sorry to say that you can not eligible for the SBI PO. You should complete the Graduation from any recognized university.

Eligibility of SBI PO:

You should complete the Graduation from any recognized university.

The candidate required min 55% of marks in Graduation.

Your age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

3years upper age relaxation for OBC.

5 years for SC\ST.

10 years for PH.

Both male & female candidates are eligible for this exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test
Interview

Syllabus:

English

General Awareness

Reasoning

Data Aanlysis

All the best............
9th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello am I eligible for SBI PO exam 2013? My Graduation will complete on June 2013 ? I am a Final Year Student ?
9th February 2013, 06:05 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

No you cannot apply for the SBI PO Exam after passing 12th with 75% marks.

Because the minimum educational qualification required for PO Exam is Graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

The State Bank Of India Conducts the Clerical as well as PO Exam every year.

The Eligibility Criteria Required For SBI PO Examination are :

* Educational Qualifications : Graduation from any UGC recognized University.

* Age Limit : 21-30 years.

* Age Relaxation :

a) For OBC Category : 3 years

b) For SC/ST Category : 5 years

* Nationality : India

* Number Of Attempts :

a) General Candidates : 4

b) OBC Candidates : 7

c) SC/ST Canddiates : No Limits

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th February 2013, 05:23 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
robin
No you are not eligible to sit for the SBI PO exam right now because you need to be a graduate minimum to sit for the SBI PO Exam. To know the detailed eligibility criteria to sit for this exam please read the information below:-

SBI PO Exam Details:-
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • To sit for the SBI PO Exam you need to be a graduate minimum. At UG level you have to secure minimum 65% of marks in aggregate.
  • For the reserved category candidates the minimum percentage to secure is 60% of marks in aggregate.
  • The minimum age limit is 21 years. The upper age limit is 30 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and for person with disabilities it is 10 years.
  • You should have enough knowledge about how to handle computer.

Exam Pattern:-

The exam takes place in two phases: 1) Written Exam and 2) Group Discussion and Interview.

The written exam consists of two tests: Objective Test and Descriptive Test. There are four sections under objective test: English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning. For this paper 200 marks have been allotted.

For the descriptive test 100 marks have been allotted and questions will come from the following sections: comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing.

For the group discussion round 20 marks have been allotted. For the interview session 30 marks have been allotted and for experience you will get 10 marks extra.

You need to get minimum 40% of marks to qualify for the next round. It is important to pass separately in both Phase I & II.

Hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?