19th May 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering?

Helo sir / madam . . . I wud lyk 2 knw d syllabus for d entrance exam in AMET[Kanathur] university for the course B.E Marine engineering . . . Thank you . . .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  2. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?
  5. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  6. Which are the government colleges of Merchant Navy? Fee structure to be paid? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there? -- [New]
  9. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. How should I prepare for AMET entrance exam?
  13. Merchant Navy for 3rd year B.Tech student? How to apply?
  14. What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.Com Delhi University? When is the entrance exam scheduled? Is there any entrance exam compulsory?
  15. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  16. When is the entrance exam to get into government colleges for marine engineering course under Anna University?
  17. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?
  18. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
20th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering?

what are the syllabus to prepar for amet entrance exam?
6th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering?

i have done my diploma in machenical and i want to do marine engineeing. can i go ?
3rd February 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET[Chennai]university for joining Graduate Mechanical Engineering
31st March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to syLLABUS
27th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

as marine will be good course
19th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir good afternoon i need marine entrance date & marine application form avalabilities i scored 1100 in 12th public exam i am intrested to study marine i am SC category i need fees details sir i scored physics-87% &chemistry 81% maths 87%.i should know if i am elegible to study marine in AMET UNIVERSITY so plz give me some details to achieve my goal sir i am living in trichy contact no 8015304196 & i scored 186 in english & computer 199 sir my 12 exam no is 426185 & my name is yogeshwararaj.s all the informations are true sir
22nd May 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get the amet entrance question paper models please please please please please ?
3rd May 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs other than working in ships after finishing 4 yr studies of marine engineering
7th May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what would be the syllabus for the entrance exam at AMET University in Marine Shipping & Logistics MBA
6th June 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to know the syllabus for entrance exam in amet
12th April 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sample paper 2015 for b e marine entrance test for amet university
11th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir good evening , Iam p. sheikabdullah my 2 public mark is 1091.my cut off mark is 189.25, i want to join AMET university. is there to get scholarship! please tell me sir and give a fees dedails also sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?