12th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Geography subject in Graduation under Calcutta University?

Please let us know which subject syllabus require in Geography Graduation under Calcutta University? Can you please provide me the complete syllabus as soon as possible which I can refer and start the preparation for the exam accordingly? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects required for graduation in Geography at Calcutta University?
  2. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  3. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  4. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  5. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  6. Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?
  7. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  9. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  10. How to take Geography as optional subject for WBCS exam
  11. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  12. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  13. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  15. When will I get calutta university forms for MSc in Geography and how?
  16. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  17. When the B.Sc Geography forms will be available at Calcutta University?
  18. Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?
12th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Geography subject in Graduation under Calcutta University?

I have attached the syllabus of geography in Calcutta University. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus of Geography Calcutta University.pdf(107.0 KB, 250 views)
12th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Syllabus of Geography subject in Graduation under Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let us know which subject syllabus require in Geography Graduation under Calcutta University? Can you please provide me the complete syllabus as soon as possible which I can refer and start the preparation for the exam accordingly? Thank you!
Here, I am attaching you the syllabus for Geography under Calcutta University. Please, go through to crack the exam with good marks,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Geography.pdf(107.0 KB, 83 views)
12th May 2015, 03:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have attached the syllabus for Geography in Calcutta University so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for Geography in Calcutta University.pdf(107.0 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?