17th June 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of HNB GU entrance exam for MCA? How many question appear in Computer, Reasoning and Mathematics?

sir
my MCA entrence exam of HNB garhbal university
and i dont know sylabus of HNB GU. entrence exam in MCA.
1 . how many question in computer
2. howmany question in reasining
3. how many question in math matics ??????????????

so plz sir infom me
detals of HNBGU MCA entrance exam.............

i wait your E.mail..........

good night

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for MCA entrance exam without coaching? Syllabus of such entrance exam?
  2. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  3. MCA TANCET exam syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for NIMCET? I am from BSc Computers
  5. Website for downloading AIMCET application form?
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. GTU MCA 1st Semester Discreet Mathematics for Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  9. What to do after completion of BCA course?
  10. Date of issue of AIMCET application form? From which website to download the form? List of colleges under AIMCET?
  11. Can I appear in MCA entrance exam if studied Commercial Mathematics in 10+2?
  12. How to get admission in good MCA College?
  13. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course? -- [New]
  15. Model question papers of MSc mathematics entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  17. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  18. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
17th June 2011, 08:20 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of HNB GU entrance exam for MCA? How many question appear in Computer, Reasoning and Mathematics?

hi
total question is 90
all section contain 30 question
one and half hour time
to complete exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?