6th March 2011, 02:32 PM

What to do to get registered for CS? Is there any entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

Hi I have done my graduation in BBA in the year , and now I want to do CS , please assist me what i have to do to get registered for the same ?
Is there any enterance Exam , and what is the elegibility criteria for the same ?

25th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What to do to get registered for CS? Is there any entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

Eligibility Criteria for MS (CS):
BS (Computer Science), BS (Electrical Engineering), BS (Computer Engineering) 4years degree
programme (min 130 credit hours) or computer science conversion course 2 years degree
programme referred to as MCS or M.Sc. (CS).

General Guidelines:
1. This test consists of 60 MCQ’s.
2. Total time allowed is 60 Minutes.
3. There are four (4) sections in the test each comprising of % as given below:
• Section-I English 20 %
• Section-II Quantitative 20 %
• Section-III Analytical 20 %
• Section-IV Subjective 40 %
All the best.
25th October 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get registered for CS? Is there any entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

i m panna, passed hs 2 years ago with science. Can i do bca in north tripura with distance education system ?
26th October 2011, 01:47 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi I have done my graduation in BBA in the year , and now I want to do CS , please assist me what i have to do to get registered for the same ?
Is there any enterance Exam , and what is the elegibility criteria for the same ?
Dear Friend,

One can join foundation course of CS after class 12th.This is the entry level stage of the CS course.
But as you have already completed Graduation then you can eligible to directly apply for the CS executive Program.After completing the executive program you will become eligible for the Final of CS course.

To register in the CS course you have to go to the CS institute or you can apply online.The detail registration procedure is given in the official website of cs.
For admission in the course you need not to appear in any entrance examination.

Best Wishes....
18th November 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do cs while i'm doing b.com? Can you assist me, what else do i have to do for doing cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?