27th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of the Medical entrance exam?

Sir,
Please supply me the Syllabus of Entrance Examination (Medical), which I am not getting from your Website. Would you please help me sir by sending the same at an early date?
My E-mail ID is : [email protected]

Regards
Sandip Kumar Podder

10th July 2012, 11:14 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of the Medical entrance exam?

To become a doctor one has to secure excellent scores at biology, chemistry, physics, Mathematics, and English. Students who have completed their class 12 with science background are eligible to apply for medical entrance exams. However, certain exams will require the students to have a pass in the B.S or Pre Medical background.

The syllabus of medical exams will be of class 12th. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology topics at 11th and 12th CBSE/ICSE and state boards. Usually, the questions are objective type. The paper consiists of 200 questions and the duration is of 3 hours. Barring a few state level or specific private institutions exams, such exams have negative marking. Hence, students must answer only those questions for which they are sure of the answer.
10th July 2012, 11:21 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

To become a doctor one has to secure excellent scores at biology, chemistry, physics, Mathematics, and English. Students who have completed their class 12 with science background are eligible to apply for medical entrance exams. However, certain exams will require the students to have a pass in the B.S or Pre Medical background.

The syllabus of medical exams will be of class 12th. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology topics at 11th and 12th CBSE/ICSE and state boards. Usually, the questions are objective type. The paper consiists of 200 questions and the duration is of 3 hours. Barring a few state level or specific private institutions exams, such exams have negative marking. Hence, students must answer only those questions for which they are sure of the answer.
10th July 2012, 11:37 AM
tarun121993
Member+

Hi..
Medical is one of the main stream of science.It is one of the toughest challenge to be approved by the student.To get admission in college one has to clear medical entrance exam.There are many entrance exam such as AIPMT,AIPGMET AIPGMEE and many other exams.Every exam has its own syllabus and student has to prepare according to that syllabus.This year new syllabus has been brought under notice by MCI(Medical Council of India) and it will remain on website till 11th August. The changes have been brought by NCERT and I would also like to tell you that there are overall 17 entrance exams to get admission in Medical colleges
All the best
Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?