21st April 2011, 11:06 PM
suganthi.prabhakaran

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test of Anna University for Computer Engineering Field?

what is the syllabus for phd entrance test in anna university for the field of computer engineering...Let me know the syllabus of the entrance exam

9th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test of Anna University for Computer Engineering Field?

what is the syllabus for phd entrance test in anna university for the field of computer engineering...Let me know the syllabus of the entrance exam
14th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test of Anna University for Computer Engineering Field?

I need syllabus for phd entrance test in anna university for cse.. Anyone pls tell me..
26th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for phd entrance exam for cse in bharatiyar university
4th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Friends..Anybody know the "syllabus of phd entrance test in anna university" for MCA.pls send [email protected]
21st December 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hai friends...pls send me the syllabus for phd entrance exam for cse anna university
6th January 2013, 03:35 PM
haritha.513

HAI FRIENDS....
anyone please tell me now im doing m.tech on cloud computing i would like to do phd in anna or any good university how to apply for phd? and what are the exams to do that? please inform me friends
18th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test of Anna University for electronics Engineering Field?
9th January 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to through PhD computer science and engineering entrance exam in Anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?