3rd March 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in Commerce held by Kumaon University?

what is the syllabus of Phd entrance test in commerce held by kumaon university on 15 march 2011

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  2. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce? -- [New]
  3. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  4. What is the syllabus followed for the Ph.D Commerce entrance exam? What should be prepared for it?
  5. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  8. Commerce paper pattern of Nagpur University PhD Entrance Test?
  9. Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?
  10. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Music from Kumaon University? Details regarding Ph.D courses?
  13. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  14. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  16. Which are the essential things to be undertaken to apply for Ph.D in university? Is there any entrance test held for Ph.D?
  17. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  18. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
5th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in Commerce held by Kumaon University?

syllabus for phD entrance exam in commerce and management to be held on 15th march,2011 by kamaun university .

pls suggest some important subjects...
18th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in Commerce held by Kumaon University?

I WANTED TO KNOW PHD COMMERCE ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT
5th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can you plz suggest syllabus for the entrance examination in kumaon university for phd in commerce..?
16th February 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern phd entra exam in commerce
22nd May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus and sample paper of entrance exam of phd in commerce
22nd May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want the sample paper and syllabus of the entrance exam of phd in commerce. What is the date of entrance exam 2014-15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?